Hillary Duff Bonnie and Clyde

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Terrible!

Is it her or the idea that most don't like? I've no problem with them making another B&C film, especially as I don't care much for the Beatty/Dunaway version, but I've no idea whether she can act or not.

BTW, which do you find more annoying? 3D or the term 'reboot'? Maybe I should make a poll. Hmmmm.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I think she might be OK. Not a fan of hers or anything, but if directed well she'll be fine. The movie won't pass or fail based on her, but rather the writing and if the director can get a good performance out of her.

Just because an actor or actress is in complete crap 90 percent of their career, doesn't always mean they suck if put in the right film. Although Lindsey Lohan was the most God-awful thing about A Prairie Home Companion.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Semper Fooey
The whole idea of doing another version of Bonnie and Clyde when the Faye Dunaway/Warren Beatty one is one of the best American films ever made is already idiotic and her casting doesn't make me confident of a worthy new version. But they seem to be having trouble getting it financed so it is doubtful it will get on the screen.

Are they seriously referring to this as a "reboot?" So now we can "reboot" American history? Will Bonnie & Clyde survive this time so they can make a sequel? I could deal with it being called a "remake" or a "retelling," but to refer to this as a "reboot" is just asinine.

I agree, the Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway is the perfect matchup for Bonnie and Clyde. I grew up with Hillary Duff being Lizzie Maguire, and I can totally understand her wanting to spread her wings and get more "adult" roles, but I just couldn't take her seriously. I'm not too fond on a remake either.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
....looks like another remake to throw onto the pile along with Rollerball, The Mechanic, Gone in 60 Seconds, La Femme Nikita, Brideshead Revisited etc.... I'll bring the matches and the gasoline....

Just throwing the word "vampires" into most film plots makes those films more interesting to me. Of course, that's not the same as me actually wanting to see the result.

Semper Fooey
Hillary Duff Hits Back It’s a war of words between Hillary Duff and Faye Dunaway, who was in the original Bonnie and Clyde. It warms our hearts when a spoiled young Hollywood hottie goes out of her way to bash an Oscar winner.

Hilary Duff has bashed film legend Faye Dunaway for criticizing her new leading role in the remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Faye recently said:

'Couldn't they at least cast a real actress?'
Here’s the thing. She’s right. Do yourself a favor and Netflix the original Bonnie and Clyde. From Faye Dunaway to Hllary Duff? That is a major slid. But Hillary was having none of it.

Hilary told E!: 'I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is, so you know. I think it was a little unnecessary, but I might be mad if I looked like that now too.'

Don’t worry, Hilary. Someday, you will look like her

Hilary told E!: 'I think that my fans that are going to go see the movie don't even know who she is, so you know. I think it was a little unnecessary, but I might be mad if I looked like that now too.'

Don’t worry, Hilary. Someday, you will look like her
That's true, but on the plus side she'll have the knowledge that she looks better now than Faye Dunaway ever did.

Semper Fooey
It sounds lie an independent film and they are trying to get it financed with her name attached. Doesn't sounds like it is working.