Raising Hope

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

Started watching this recently and I think it has the potential to be great Ive seen the Pilot and the second episode and I am enjoying it are there any fans here?

Raising Hope is an American comedy television series that premiered on Fox on September 21, 2010

A 23-year-old must raise his infant daughter, conceived by a one-night stand, with the help of his flawed family after the baby's mother (who has killed multiple boyfriends) is given a death sentence and executed when the baby is only six months old.

~When im listening to Metallica, Nothing else matters~

N3wt's Movie Reviews New DVD Thread Top-100

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i love this show, n3wt!!! almost reminds me of the humor of Raising Arizona!! i just hope its picked up for a whole season.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im loving it aswell Its very funny and my humor. Ive only seen 2 episodes but im looking forward to seeing the new episode Thursday I have read there has been 9 episodes shown in America and there is 22 episodes in the first series so ive got my fingers crossed for another series. It should be quite succsessfull following Earl but you never now.

Did you notice in the pilot there was a reference to My Name Is Earl? it was on the news before or after I cant remember, but it had the newsreader saying about a guy finishing a list etc, I thought that was pretty cool