Season of the Witch

Tools    

That first trailer is so obvious it's bad. This has that Ginger Snaps prequel feel to me. I'd be more willing to take a look were it not for the Cage monster. He's not even wearing a ridiculous hairpiece to try and tempt us in.

Thumbs down, Nicolas Cage, thumbs down!

This is the only Cage movie after a long time that I've been interested in.
Bad Lieutenant was surprisingly good, the trailer didn't get me interested though. I only ended up watching it coz of Herzog.

Plus it has Ron Perlman.

Does anyone else feel that Cage is trying hard to be one of those Cult B-actors?

I heard he even agreed to a cut in his pay so Ghost Rider 2 could be made on a limited budget.
he has been literally begging all over Hollywood for the past 2 decades to cast him in a superhero role.

No way he's trying to cultivate such a low image. I think he figures "hey, I'll do a great movie now and then, and just do fun movies and get paid in-between." I really can't fault his philosophy; it seems to work. Most people realize he's been capable of churning out a great role once in awhile, and outside of that his movies seem to make a decent amount of money. Good for him, I guess.

Nicolas Cage just isn't a bad actor, he's also a bad person. The stuff he's done with his money, is shocking. What is he going to do with all these islands?

I did however like his performance in Kick-Ass.

Nicolas Cage isn't a bad actor. He was excellent in Wild At Heat, Weather Man & Leaving Las Vegas.

But I don't think he does great movies every now & then like Yoda said. His last serious film was WTC, which I haven't seen yet.

He does try to be one of those cult actors, it's better to be immortalized with cult status than fade out as a one-time Oscar winner.

I don't like his acting, hands down. But, like I said, I have seen an improvement in his more recent work.