Semi and Motorcycle Movie Help Plz

Tools    

Hello I know I'm new but after a week of searching the net trying to remember this movie I've turned to help from others.

When I was younger I remember watching this Movie or at lease I'm pretty sure it was a movie. I cant remember the title only parts of it..

Movie would of been in the 80's I think being I was born in 79 here is what I remember of it.

It involved a Semi-Truck and a Motorcycle if I remember right. The rig was chasing after the guy on the bike throught the movie at some point in the movie I remember the guy on the bike pulling into a junk yard or something where he lived the bike was kind of done up futuristic i think tho if I remember the movie was kind of done in a apociliptic setting but i could be wrong.

I also remember that at some time the guy on the bike goes to this empty space of desert or something flips over a rock or something push in some number and then this gas type pump thing rises from the ground.

I know its not Mad Max or any of thoses and that is all I seam to be getting when i look it up on the net.. Hope someone might be able to help me.

No not it sadly tho that ones looks pretty good might have to give it a watch if I can find it..