Simillar to Trick or Treat

Tools    

Hello can u recommend me any movies similar to Trick Or Treat (Helloween atmosphere, that will keep my interes till the end, not something boring or stupid, horror ofcourse, somehting that will keep me scared at helloween night :P)? I don't want horror movies with ghosts, crazy killers, i want horror movies connected with Helloween.

Movies that will keep your interest until the end?

That is the eternal question is it not?

I'm not sure I want to recommend anything though, I don't want some of my favorite Halloween movies to be labeled boring or stupid... even if they are.

I'd say try the Google.

Well ignore the interest part, i mean not boring like scary movie u know it's supose to be scary not a false perv comedy.. with stupid killers who use their dicks.. u know. Just to be lil more specific an interesting movies for me are The ring, Trick Or Treat, mirrors 1/2, It , Drag me to hell.. I just want something that will make me enjoy Helloween, keep me in the spirit of the monsters and all kind of supernatural legends about Helloween. I won't comment any of ur suggestions.

I don't want horror movies with ghosts, crazy killers, i want horror movies connected with Helloween.
You want a movie about Halloween where 2 people fall in love??

Anyway here are few with Halloween in it:

Hocus Pocus (Disney's Family horror, Love this film)
Monster House (Animated movie)

Alright, start with this list right here.

If you've seen the top ten then keep on going down the list. Some great horror flicks on there. Maybe not about Halloween exclusively, but there's not a ton of flicks that are.

genesis ofc there should be a ghost or zombie or werewolf but also and Helloween part.. pumpkins, kids looking for candies etc.
Thank you for your suggestions guys. Btw i heard they are going to release Trick 'r treat 2 but dunno when. Second part of the movie from 2008.