Burlesque

Tools    

Its a new movie with christina aguilera, cher and hough!!
Have you seen it?
i;m looking forward though, cause i wanna see if x-tine can work it....

I imagine every gay man in America has November 24th marked on their calendars.

So did anyone else see it? What did you think of the movie?

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
ok, i HATE to write reviews. but i liked the singing and dancing element of it. humor was rare... had a few good ones. cher, that bitch is back!! tucci, LOVED him!!! it really showcased christina's singing. as for the burlesque dancing, it was tame as you can see by the clip will. 15 found! now i have to admit, i am considering taking classes in it after the first of the new year

I always love Cher, so it's really good to see her back, and Christina is a much better actress than I expected her to be. REALLY good in fact! The songs were great and so was the dancing. I'll be honest though, not the best plot, but it was such a neat movie to see