Predators dissappointing

→ in
Tools    

does anyone else agree? I've been following the franchise since i was a kid. I even loved Predator 2, but this movie held nothing for me.

yes, it was disappointing, not that great of a cast.

Link removed. And for goodness' sake; "not that great of a cast"? Apart from the mangled syntax, the cast is the only thing everyone seems to agree is good; they cast real, established actors in this thing, as opposed to the introductory early 20s types we usually get in horror sequels.

What link? Where're za BBQs?

Apart from the mangled syntax, the cast is the only thing everyone seems to agree is good; they cast real, established actors in this thing, as opposed to the introductory early 20s types we usually get in horror sequels.
Agreed, that goes for the crew too, It seems these days every directors first job is a cheesy horror remake.

A system of cells interlinked
I can haz BBQS????

I haven't seen it yet but I heard it was ok. I will probably catch it on DVD or something.

The cast was somehow good but the concept was real boring!

Predators has testosterone-fueled action as well; but, it feels relentlessly crafted and self-conscious.