Juno's Top 100

→ in
Tools    

Going to change this up and work on just a top 100 list of all decades that I have seen. Let's see how this works.

Nothing before 80's??
I will post a list of my top 100 and there will be some 80's films in there.

Nice to see you've put an effort into making this, but it would be even nicer if you elaborated your choices a bit

Nice to see you've put an effort into making this, but it would be even nicer if you elaborated your choices a bit
I am not completed this yet. After it is all done there will be a list of 100 films mostly from the 80's, 90's and 2000's.

The 1990''s of course I have seen most of these films from DVD. It is very challenging to make a top 100.

The 80's were even more of a challenge for me because I missed all of the 80's and I don't mean in a drug induced missed sort of way. There are some great films from the 80's though that have made my list.

OK, Here we go I am going to try and make a top 100 by hopefully keeping most if not all my top 50 in tact but who knows.

well done Juno on compiling those lists. Out of your 150 films we share 2

Hard work isn't it doing those lists? Interesting tho. Look forward to reading your expanded list

#100:The Object Of My Affection: 4/5 stars~ good romantic movie. Great acting by Aniston and Paul Rudd.

#99: Romy & Michelle's Highschool Reunion: 4/5 stars~ very funny movie. Great performances by Lisa Kudrow & Mira Sorvino.

#98: It's Complicated: 4/5 stars~ Streep, Martin, and A. Baldwin are hilarious in this witty romantic comedy.

#97: Boys On The Side: 4/5 stars~ good sentimental story with a lot of fun added into it. Whoopi Goldberg,Mary Louise-Parker, and Drew Barrymore work really well together on screen.

#96: The Sure Thing: 4/5 stars~ one of the first John Cusack 80's movies that has a lot of fun and excitement.

#95: Planes,Trains, & Automobiles 4/5 stars ~ Steve Martin and John Candy are hilarious together in the John Hughes directed comedy

#94: The Cake Eaters: 4/5 stars~ Kristen Stewart & Aaron Stanford put on a great performance in Mary Stuart Masterson's film of a young lady with a disability who finds love.

#93: As Good As It Gets 4/5 stars~ Jack Nicolson & Helen Hunt are perfect together in this romantic comedy.

#92: Bull Durham: 4/5 stars~ I usually don't like sports movies , but the cast in this one with Tim Robbins, Kevin Costner, and and Susan Sarandon bring a lot of laughs.

#91: Cocktail: 4/5 stars~ Early Tom Cruise movie where he is a bartender and finds romance.

After getting the recommendation from rauldc14 for the Lucky Ones I got it out of the library and watched it. It was a very good movie and has replaced New York, I Love You int the top 50 at #45 on my list of films from 2000-2009.