I'm still waiting for the hoverboard ?

Tools    

I remember when Back to the Future Part II came out and how I wanted the hoover board, so bad. I just couldn't wait for someone to create something like this in real life. Atlas, it still has not been created. It also got me thinking about movie props that don't exsisted but you wish they did.

Which ones would you love too see become a reality.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't know. I really wish there was a "Star Trek" transporter whenever I start a long trip.

"photographers" Pfft! Dang single framers!
I still want me a GORT. That would cut back on the need for a gun!

Klatu!

Is a hoover board something that simulates surfing while you do your housework? Or maybe a panel of paranoid cross-dressers?

Oh, you probably meant a hoverboard, McFly...

Me, I want a Replicant to manhandle*...

*I'll take the one on the right
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
A hoverboard would be sweet but I really want an Adamantium Skeleton.

A hoverboard would be sweet but I really want an Adamantium Skeleton.
You do realize that without mutant regenerative healing powers that not only wouldn't you survive the operation but the first car accident or virus you came across and you'd be dead with a nice, shiny, unbreakable skeleton to bury, yeah? Unless you just meant you wanted an Adamantium skeleton as a sculpture or pet or something, in which case more power to you (I guess).

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I grew up wanting Samantha's powers on Bewitched. She would wiggle her nose and her house was instantly clean.

Not that that is a prop, but hey, I still wish for her nose.

Yea, that hoverboard was very cool.

Is a hoover board something that simulates surfing while you do your housework? Or maybe a panel of paranoid cross-dressers?

Oh, you probably meant a hoverboard, McFly...

You can't edit the title. The mistake was made so why edit the post. So I Just knew it, I was going to get it for spelling it wrong. I was just waiting. Thanks Holden.

Some cool choices, so far.

Sharks with friken lazer beams. The computer that created the woman in Weird Science. The space ship that Will Smith flys in Independence Day. Astro Boys feet. A house full of ballons that flys and oh ya a hoverboard would be cool.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
A hoverboard would be nice. I want one of those dustbusters from the 80's, a quaint little device.

Nah, I want green alien women.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

A Hawkman Rocket Cycle

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
You do realize that without mutant regenerative healing powers that not only wouldn't you survive the operation but the first car accident or virus you came across and you'd be dead with a nice, shiny, unbreakable skeleton to bury, yeah? Unless you just meant you wanted an Adamantium skeleton as a sculpture or pet or something, in which case more power to you (I guess).

I already have the mutant regenerative healing powers

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
I always wanted a proton pack, but I'll guess one of these will have to suffice, if I can find it one piece!

Does anyone know why this toy proton pack has a triforce on it?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I always wanted a proton pack, but I'll guess one of these will have to suffice, if I can find it one piece!

Does anyone know why this toy proton pack has a triforce on it?

I had all of these when I was younger and I loved it all They dont make toys like they used to

Employee of the Month
Right. Who needs a hoverboard, when you can jump in your Delorean, fly back into the future and buy it in a regular store? This or the sport-almanac!

I`m also interested in everything that makes me immortal (everything but twillight-vampire-dudes).