Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Tools    

Makes me feel proud about gaining the heart of my darlin'. There was only one ex to worry 'bout, but that bastard went down like Lex Luthor in a tutu -minus- the kryptonite.

Welcome to the human race...
This is either going to be extremely awesome or cringe-inducingly bad. It'll probably be both, like Crank.

Twitter exploded with mentions of this trailer as soon as it was released, and I figured it was just some funny viral thing, but no. I can see why it spread so quickly, though; generally intriguing, and aimed squarely at the teenage girls who tweet. Good or bad, this thing's probably going to open pretty well.

Anyway, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little interested. Looks audacious.

I was never a slobbering fan of O'Malley's comics, because for me the angsty slacker meets videogame fight scenes in a Manga wrapper were too one-note, but I'll give the movie a chance. Not so much because of Michael Cera, but because it's Edgar Wright (sans Pegg), so I gotta assume it's not going to completely suck. Right?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

These comics are so cool... they make me laugh hard..

This movie better be good.. But I know Edgar wont disappoint.
I used to like Cera earlier (especially in Juno, Superbad & Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist). But I can't stand him anymore, I wonder why?

I can't see Edgar Wright making a horrible movie, and this movie looks quite different, but I think it's definitely worth a look.

New ‘Scott Pilgrim’ Posters Feature 7 Evil Exes

Six new character posters have hit the web for Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, the upcoming comic book adaptation from director Edgar Wright (Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz). Check them out below.

Based on the comic book series by Bryan Lee O’Malley, Scott Pilgrim follows the titular character (played by Michael Cera) as he attempts to defeat the seven evil exes of the girl he’s in love with, in order to win her heart. Co-starring with Cera are Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Chris Evans, Kieran Culkin, Brandon Routh, Jason Schwartzman and Anna Kendrick.

Courtesy of Joblo, take a look at the gallery of six new character posters featuring the seven evil exes (you’ll get why there’s only six posters and not seven when you see them):

You can also check out the first and second trailers as well.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World battles its way into theaters on August 13th, 2010.

Source: Screenrant

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im so looking forward to this it looks amazing