Michael Jackson's Thriller in 3D?

Tools    

Michael Jackson's Thriller in 3D?

It's possible, says John Landis.

The director spoke to a BFI audience in London this week and CHUD's Devin Feraci was in attendance. There, Landis said that Michael Jackson's estate was interested in re-processing Thriller in 3-D. As Feraci rightly asks in his news item, where this 3D version would be shown is anyone's guess.

And it appears both Thriller and The Making of Thriller are edging close to being remastered for a possible DVD release. There are a lot of rights issues tying that up and they need to be ironed out.

Source: Shock Till You Drop

I don't care about 3-D. 3-D has never really impressed me that much. A Blu-ray version of Thriller and The Making of Thriller... that's what I want. That's what I'm talkin' about.

A Blu-ray version of that in 3-D would also be spectacular.

I would have thought that Captain EO would have been a more logical choice.

I haven't seen Captain EO.

Would it be crazy to release a bunch of Michael Jackson music videos, make them 3-D and put the whole show in movie theatres? Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Captain EO, Billie Jean, Remember the Time, Black and White....

Actually, yeah, that would be pretty crazy.

I would have thought that Captain EO would have been a more logical choice.
Captain E-O is already in 3-D

Would it be crazy to release a bunch of Michael Jackson music videos, make them 3-D and put the whole show in movie theatres? Thriller, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Captain EO, Billie Jean, Remember the Time, Black and White....

Actually, yeah, that would be pretty crazy.
Yeah because they won't do such a thing. Except for Captain E-O which was already a 3-D feature at Disney

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I don't care about 3-D. 3-D has never really impressed me that much.
Same here Sexy but it would be amazing if they released Thriller and the making of on DVD/BLURAY Id definatly buy that My mother still has her original VHS release of Thriller