The running man

Tools    

Anyone know when this is released region 2?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I don't even think it's released in Region 1.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Yes, Spuds, it was released in R1. Just back in August of 2001, Artisan released a pan-and-scan version (*ick*) of The Running Man. The only extra of any kind is the trailer. The retail price is $14.98. Before that, in August of 2000, Live Video offered a widescreen R1 DVD version (1.85:1). That one appears to be out-of-print, but you may get lucky and still find it somewhere. It also included the trailer as the only extra, but the retail price was a much steeper $27.

It's also available in a Schwarzenegger boxed set that includes The Running Man, Predator and Total Recall. That set retails for $69.98. Not sure if it's the letterboxed or pan-and-scan version in the boxed set. I would guess the pan-and-scan, since it streeted on the same day as the Artisan disc.

Don't have a clue about R2 (except that he was a damn handy droid).
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra