The Lucky Ones?

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Has anybody here seen this movie?

I saw it and I don't know why, but I love it. I just think that the character development in this movie is fantastic, and the road trip aspect of the movie is a plus as well. Plus, I'm a big fan of McAdams, Robbins, and Pena

***youre on the right track. Now go to the thread where a mistaken George Kaplan would be.

I am half agony, half hope.
My husband and I saw an advanced screening. He really liked it, too. I thought it was just alright. I haven't thought of it until you mentioned it, but I'll have to rent it and see if they changed anything from the screening we saw.

Johann von Goethe

Uh ... it's kind of a road movie about three soldiers getting to know one another, during on a cross country trip. There's a few problems with climaxes; a lot of the problems are talked out instead of being resolved dramatically. It's a little red, white and blue---that is, it supports the soldiers unconditionally. I kind of liked Rachel Mcadams as poor white trailer trash--yummy! More roles like this for her! When it was released, I remember thinking the Director was kind of a Jackass for saying rather proudly during an interview he hasn't seem " The Best Years of our lives", since this film covers basically the same kind of ground--soldiers reajusting to civil lives--which of course, have changed in their absence. Go into it with low expectations.

The Lucky Ones ~ 5/10