Star Trek

Tools    

Tom still remember the first time he saw Star Wars. “Two of my friends went to see it with me. In the whole movie theater, there were only about 15 people watching it. The next week, you couldn’t get near the theater because there were so many people lining up to see the movie.” In the beginning, not many people were interested in Star Wars. But within weeks, word had spread and suddenly Star Wars was breaking box office records. Audiences were amazed by the ground-breaking special effects and, more importantly, by the great story.
Science fiction came to telecvision in the 1950s with shows like Flash Gordon and The Twilight Zone. Dr Space appeared on US television two years later. But it was Star Trek, firs broadcast in 1966, that was the biggest of all. It only ran for three years, but Star Trek had a huge audience. It became a popular show, and its fans called themsevles “Trekkies”. It returned to TV in the 1970s. By the end of 2001, there were five Star Trek series and nine movies, with a tenth movie still to come.
These days science fiction is big business both on TV and at the movies. The lists the movies that have made the most money at the box office. Five of the top ten movies are science fiction, including Star Wars at No. seven.

Chris remember the very first time he see a squirrel, Chris was a young boy of only maybe 5 or 6. Squirrels also like the Star Wars. Squirrels like nuts. Some squirrels have big nuts.

This squirrel turned to the dark side...

This squirrel turned to the dark side... picture made my day. great picture lol