Best & Worst Dressed

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Best Dressed Females:

* Halle Berry. Damn. That woman is so fine. That dress was amazing, the best one of the whole evening.

* Reese Witherspoon. Beautiful, classic Hollywood, yet again.

* Sharon Stone. That dress is one only the goddess herself could pull off, even if the bust looked like Mickey Mouse ears.

* Nichole Kidman. Light, airy, beautiful...her hair is so pretty.

* Kirsten Dunst. She looked smashing in her pink, sparkly number.

* That woman that won the Oscar for that documentry on that guy who plays the fiddle. That dress was cool! All those little bubble things...and the sheerness...really different.

*Cameron Diaz. Sure, it looked like a bathrobe of some sort, but she was really looking fresh.

* Kate Winslet. She makes one hell of a sexy blonde! Fabulous red dress.

Worst Dressed Females:

* Jennifer Connely. I'm sorry, she is so elegant, so beautiful...but damn woman! Her breasts were smashed against her chest!

* Jennifer Lopez. EW! What was her hair doing? Didn't I see that dress on a Barbie, in the 80's??

* Gwenth Paltrow! Oh my goodness! The top of that dress looked like a cheap-Wet-Seal-20$-Marked-Down-To-6.99$-Tank-Top.

*Jodie Foster. She looked sexy as hell with that messy hair thing, but the dress was a sparkly bath towl!

*Renee Zellweger. Booooooooooooring.

I'm not even going to do the men. They all looked okay. Except that dude in the fringe jacket! Blech!

Really only a few stood out IMHO

Best

Halle Berry: VaVaVaVoom! Not only is she one of the most beautiful women in the world, but she has class and a touch of style... tough combination to beat!

Nicole Kidman: She's so pale that a little more of a contrast would have been nice, but she still looked good... Stick it in your eye Tom!

Worst

Gwenth Paltrow: How is it possible for a person who weighs under 100 lbs to look like she has saggy boobies and fat rolls... that woman picks the ugliest dresses!

J-Lo: WTF?!? All we get is messed up hair and a below average dress... I prefer her previous dresses

Undecided: Sades!!! Where's the pic?!?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Since Sadie didn't mention this, I will...

One of the men that won an award for effects, I think, on LOTR was wearin a funky a*s jacket. I mean it had TASSLES!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by mightymose
Undecided: Sades!!! Where's the pic?!?
Give me time, Mose! Sheesh...we did it the old fashioned way and took pictures with film. Gotta get them developed and scanned! Have some patience.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by sadesdrk
I'm not even going to do the men. They all looked okay. Except that dude in the fringe jacket! Blech!
Beat ya to it, Kent!

Guess I didn't see it. HAHA...Must've read the "i'm not going to do the men" and thought well, we can't go without mentioning this guy...

That tassled suit was jacked. I audibly gasped.

Berry's dress was numero uno, hands down. It wasn't even close, IMO. It was completely beautiful. I did NOT like Kidman's look. Face pale as hell, lips overly red, hair like that...I didn't dig it...sorry. I also thought Connelly's hair looked bad, but then again, I think the majority of women look worse with their hair pulled back.

You know how you complained about the intentionally messed up hair that the guys were sportin at the Golden Globes, well, I think some of the women have tried goin for that look.

Yeah, I think you're right. Elijah Wood's hair was better...but chicks like Diaz, I think, are going for the "oh, sorry, the Oscars? I just got out of bed. Okay, let me throw a dress on" look.

I'm still deciding on everybody. I've been looking at pictures on Yahoo to help me remember and get a better idea.

First off, I liked Halle Berry's look, but I personally think that Jennifer Lopez was absolutely gorgeous. She looked perfect and happy and colorful and coordinated. Her hair was unique.
I also liked elegant Sissy Spacek. Very smart and classy.

WORST DRESSED -- Gweneth Paltrow Oh my god... hideous! Just hideous! Somebody should have told her that she wasn't going to her funeral. That tank top and dress.... maybe for a Monster's Ball.

Jennifer Connelly needed to take off that partial body cast and noose around her neck. Has anyone heard from her? Is she okay or at Cedar Sinai by now?

Jada Pinkett-Smith's look was totally wrong for her. That yellow Snow White dress... NUH UH! Will was probably wanting to get closer to Maggie Smith!

None of the men looked that great to me, except for maybe Sidney Poitier who looked very beautiful (yes, you can use that word for a man) and respectful in his tux. He looked eternal.

John Travolta and Denzel Washington were very handsome as well.

Worst Dressed Male -- Oh god, who will ever forget that Lord of the Rings makeup artist with that godawful frilly black fringe jacket?! In fact, the whole Lord of the Rings clan looked and acted weird to me. Peter Jackson -- YIKES. Put something over your head. Go date Whoopi Goldberg or something. Sean Astin and Elijah Wood -- both way too young looking and very excitable. I'm glad I didn't witness the after party, but I bet it was kinda sour for them. Hmm... maybe I would have liked to see them calmed down... no, wait, Peter Jackson was there. Nevermind!

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Sexy Celebrity

WORST DRESSED -- Gweneth Paltrow Oh my god... hideous! Just hideous! Somebody should have told her that she wasn't going to her funeral. That tank top and dress.... maybe for a Monster's Ball.

So true! OMG!

I agree about Gwyneth, ugly. I also agree about Jennifer's hair, ugly.

No one has mentioned Uma Thurman yet.... her dress let alot spill out, yet was still classy. Personally I liked it alot.

I also liked Halle's dress, Sharon's dress, and Julia's hair/makeup.

Now With Moveable Parts

Gwenth Paltrow: How is it possible for a person who weighs under 100 lbs to look like she has saggy boobies and fat rolls... that woman picks the ugliest dresses!

I forgot to comment on this one...it made me laugh.

We aim to please me lady

Now With Moveable Parts
We aim to please me lady
Keep up the good work.

Everybody seems to forget the real babe of the evening...

Naomi Watts.

Picture below for you're viewing pleasure...

Naomi Watts

Now With Moveable Parts
She does look good. Was she the one in the Lynch film?

Yup.

I fell in love with two women on screen this year. One was Audrey Tautou and the other was the gorgeous lady in that pic above.

I was so disappointed with what Audrey wore at the Oscars. She should have turned heads. Instead she just faded into the background and its very hard to find a pic of her. But I saw her and I was disappointed.

On Fashion Police, Joan Rivers said that Naomi Watts was too soft for the dominatrix dress that was she was wearing, and she was waiting for her to bitchslap someone.

Dominatrix? What's dominatrix about that dress?

Joan Rivers?

I know what I like and I like Naomi Watts.