Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Spikez

Tools    

Why do you want to be the President?

What makes you think you'd be a good President?

Why do you spell it wrong?

What's up with all the Zs?

What is your favorite song?

What is your favorite music genre?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

What is your favorite sport?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite movie genre?

Who is your favorite action star?

What is your favorite decade of movies?

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
Sci-fi?
Suspense Thriller?
Comedy?
Action?
Drama?
Musicals?
Westerns?
Martial Arts?
War?

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Why do you want to be the President?
Because then I could take revenge on all the people on my blacklist (quite a few, no Mofo's on it, so don't worry). And of course all the power I'll have!
What makes you think you'd be a good President?
I don't think I would be, the people I like would be treated as kings, the people I hate would be tortured and the rest, I don't know, I think I'd hire some guys who I can control that would take care of them having a good life, no poverty would be one of my policies. I have no idea how I'd realize all that stuff, but I'd figure it out. I'm a smart guy, IQ 134!! woot! *brag brag*
Why do you spell it wrong?
Because it shows that I'm not completely serious, I'm a hoot, you know! I'm always the clown everywhere, so far, it's ok, although with the ladies, you're never boyfriend material, you're always in the "funny" friends zone, but I guess I'm not the only one who has that..
What's up with all the Zs?
Well, when I created my account, I wanted it to be Spike, but that was appearantly already taken, so it was either Spikex or Spikez, and I found Spikex sounding too aggressive, and spikez was more of a fun, roll-right-over-the-tongue name. And well, since I took Spikez, I thought, why don't make it something like my "mark", like you read something that ends funny with a 'Z' you'd think of me.

What is your favorite song?
I don't really have a favorite song, I just have some songs and I have them in my iPod (iPod classic 80Gb) in the playlist 'iTop', and after a while I get bored of those songs and I replace them with new fresh songs that I listen to for a couple of weeks and then replace again, atm my favorite songs are:

- Walking on a dream - Empire of the sun
- Only make-believe - Conway Twitty
- Now you're a man - DVDA

(there's more, but these are the ++ favorites )
What is your favorite music genre?
Hmm, I don't have a special genre I like, but there are genres I hate, for instance reggae and R'n'B (yes it's both mainly music from black people, but that hasn't got anything to do with it ). Every genre has some good songs.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?
Computer games, board games take a lot of time to prepare you know, find people who wanna play, set up the whole game, though I am a huge fan of boggle but, I don't play either a lot, the only game I play now and then is Texas Hold'em Poker.
What is your favorite sport?
I am not much of a sports man, but I like doing tricks with a football (for the americans under us, I am talking about a soccerball), I don't like watching it either, although wrestling is kind of fun once in a while, and UFC, so mainly violent sports.
What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
I like reading books and search on the internet about religion, I was raised protestant, but since a while, as soon as I started thinking for myself, I realized that I don't believe there is a god, no offence to people who do believe in God. I rather believe in karma, do good things and good things happen to you! For the rest, I like smoking my Shisha, aka Hookah and of course I like getting stoned once in a while For the rest, I just like hanging out with my friends.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Taco's with Nacho cheese. Always, the only place they sell it here is at the movie theater, but when I am at home watching a movie, I usually go for Doritos roasted honey, or honey roast, something like that .

Theater, or home theater?
Home theater, you can pee whenever you want, plus you can invite people over and you can force them into liking you by letting them watch on your amazing setup! (not that I would do that, I'm not that desperate.. or am I )
If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
My steelbook 2 disc special edition of 'The Dark Knight', cus it was the most expensive, it was €25.00)
Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Sometimes, when it is with Ben stiller, the odds are pretty small that I'll watch it.
Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
(not in a particular order)

1. Brad Pitt, because I like him in his movies, he can act incredibly, he can take almost every role, what type of character it is, it doesn't matter, he can do it. I'd probably go for some ice cream, on his account of course

2. Al Pacino, he is an amazing actors and he played in practically the best movies I have ever seen. I think I would go to an Italian restaurant, make him do some mob like thingies

3. Jenna Jameson, she's hot, I'd try to get all the way with her, don't care about the diseases she might possibly have..

4. Anthony Hopkins, but I would only wanna do something with him as Hannibal Lecter, he seems like an intelligent guy, I'd love talking to a psychopath.

5. Johnny Depp, cus he too is an amazing actor. I'd probably go for some ice cream with him too I heared he tipped like 2800 dollars a couple of weeks ago.
Name the movie you hate the most.
Quicksilver Highway, that is time wasted I'll never get back.
Name the oldest movie you've seen.
Probably one of the classic horrors, I've seen dracula, the invisible man, the wolfman and the bride of frankenstein, don't know wich one is the oldest.
Name the newest movie you've seen.
Star Trek I think.
What is your favorite movie genre?
Mob movies and comedy, and then stoner comedies and teen movies.
Who is your favorite action star?
I wouldn't know lol, I don't watch a lot of action movies, or did I understand the question wrong?
What is your favorite decade of movies?
Can't decide, I like movies from almost every decade, the 80s had airplane!, the 90's had goodfellas, since 2000 a lot of good movies came out too, I guess I have to go with 2000-2009, but as I said, every decade has good movies.

What is your favorite movie for each genre . . .

Horror?
The Children Of The Corn
Sci-fi? The new Star Trek, I know some of you didn't like it, but I did, and I don't watch a lot of Sci-Fi
Suspense Thriller? The Bone Collector
Comedy? Airplane!
Action? The Running Man
Drama? 17 again
Musicals? Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street
Westerns? The Good, The Bad and the ugly
Martial Arts? Jet Li's Fearless
War? Saving Private Ryan / Platoon

There you go

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
What's your favourite flavour of Shisha?

I notice Jenna Jameson was an actor you wanted to meet and try to bed, do you not find her recently giving birth to twins a bit of a turn off and her UFC fighter boyfriend as a bit of a problem?

look, whatever it is, she has great bewbs, and that's what counts in the end btw, favorite flower of shisha, I haven't tried a lot actually, I usually end up with apple, wich is my favo, I have also tried lemon (not sour enough) and multi fruit, wich kind of gives me a headache

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Try mint, as someone who lived in the UAE for the last 15 years I've smoked by fair bit of Shisha and mint is always the best choice. Trust me mate you won't regret it.

My next question:

Why did you prefer X-Men Origins: Wolverine to the other X-Men movies?

Originally Posted by Spikez
and I found Spikex sounding too aggressive
Too aggressive???

GRACE JONES

Now that's an aggressive username!

I am half agony, half hope.
Why do you like The Bone Collector? Have you read the novel?

What do you do for work?

Describe your dream date-without using the word 'bewbs'

Johann von Goethe

My next question:

Why did you prefer X-Men Origins: Wolverine to the other X-Men movies?

It's the one I can remember the best, and I liked the action of that one the most. Like in the beginning, when you see the brothers fighting in every war, on D-Day, it's awesome!

1. Why do you like The Bone Collector? 2. Have you read the novel?
1. Because it was a great movie, can't remember why, because it is a long time ago since I saw it, but I do remember I found it very suspenseful!

2. No, at the time that I saw the movie, I wasn't aloud to read the book, my mom...

What do you do for work?
I don't rlly work, cuz I'm 16, but atm I do have a summerjob for a month as the guy who sells ehm... Don't know what they call it in english, but I slice meat you put on your bread (we call it charcuterie) and cheese. Earning only €6.5 an hour, but when I get my salary, approx 1006.67 euro I will buy an awesome computer so I can mofo all night long without my parents knowing it, mwahahaha!! Ssssst...

Describe your dream date-without using the word 'bewbs'
Can you make an omelet without breaking an egg?

Favourite movies in the following genres:
TV Mini-series? Taken, it was really really good, and it's the only mini serie I have ever seen, not sure it is a mini serie though...

Crime? Righteous Kill

Animation? Toy story, deh!

Documentary? Michael Moore's Sicko

Fantasy? Lord Of The Rings

Sports? Never back down

Greetz
El spikez

Employee of the Month
What is your favorite book?

Obviously, you like Spike the most. Which Buffy-Charakter you like least?

What is your favorite stoner-comedy?

What is your favorite weed-breed?

Why do you avoid Ben Stiller-movies, while smoking weed is one of your hobbies?

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
If you could erase one film from your mind that you have seen what would it be?

If you could erase one film, sequel or trilogy from the face of the earth what would it be?

If you could create a 5 man team from any superhero, killer, horror creature or vilian who would they be and what would they do?