Need FAST movie tips FAST! (preferably comedy/action/drama) - Thanks!

Tools    

Hey.

Tomorrow i'm going away on a car trip that will take ~12h, which will get very lame! So i thought i could ask you guys here if you had any movie tips, just to spend some time tomorrow... :P

I prefer comedy, action and drama but other cat's are also fine.. just please do not advice me with any horror/war(like lord of the rings etc, hate it!) or Sci-fi. I can't stand any of those categories :P

All the help is very appreciated.
Thanks. -Nike

Come on? :/ nobody?

It's only been thirty minutes, man. Patience.

I'm sure plenty of people have read this thread already, but it's not easy to give someone recommendations based on only genres. Why not list some films you like, so people can recommend movies similar to those?

Aight. Sorry :P

Here's a few movies i really digg:
-Fool's gold
-American Pie (all of them)
-Big mommas house
-Rush hour (love those!)
-Sex drive
-The terminal
-What happens in vegas (a great one!)
-Just married
-Madagaskar (animated, but still good)
-Die hard (also awesome!)

Thanks for the respond btw.
-Nike

My life isn't written very well.
Does putting a website in your avatar count as...trolling-or whatever they call it...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Beware The Probe!
I don't see a car trip being a place to watch a really serious movie so I can see the appeal to comedies.
The last few I liked were Big Stan and Step Brothers.
Paul Blart Mall Cop wasn't bad.

Also since it's a slow boring car trip, maybe a movie like Crank or Shoot Em Up would speed things along? Non-stop fast-paced action.

Thanks Sci-Fi-Guy I've seen Step Brothers, but not the other one's. That'll make the trip a bit less booring

Appreciate it!