Minority Report

Tools    

Yet another Speilberg movie, yet another of his Unique visions of future life. Will it be good, bad, plain ugly, or another Masterpiece. (note how I put it in capital.)

From what I have seen, I like it, not seeing it all yet disables me having a final discision about it. Until then, I like it.

Som, what do you think?

Guy
It looks like it could be a masterpiece! It looks like a very intelligent, thrilling, and exciting film. There really aren't many serious sci-fi films these days!

I dont think it will be a masterpiece or some kind of oscar nominated film, but i think it will be exciting, interesting, and above all weird.

I CANT WAIT
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Yeah, I don't think it's a Oscar-worthy film.
Just seems like an action-packed, futuristic thriller with little storyline.
The trailer was pretty good, it left me wanting more.
Did you see the futuristic cars flying around in the movie .. reminded me of Back to the Future II.

There will be a video game for this movie on every console.

This is the only Hollywood movie I'm excited about this year. It looks so awesome, and cool, and weird. God, I get shivers just thinking about it.

Not surprising, Steve; it looks very A.I.-like. It looks good and all, but honestly: the ONLY one? LOTR:TTT? Episode II? Spider-Man? Harry Potter? Austin Powers 3? None of these excite you?

I refuse to believe that Lord of the Rings can be described as Hollywood films. South of the Equator my friend. You just cain't hack it...

I have heard nothing about Minority Report, but neiher had I heard anything about Artificial Intelligence. So I'm not excited, but I'm not not excited either. Perfectly undecided on how I feel about the film's coming along. It's Speilberg though, so the least I can expect is that it will be enjoyable. And when that's the least you can expect, it's probably worth watching.

Dislike Cruise greatly, though...

Yeah, everything else I'm sort of indifferent to. I'll definitely see all of those you mentioned, though. But of course - as cold as I am compared to others on this site when it comes to most big-budget Hollywood stuff (yes, I'm aware of this), I still always see the flicks, and some of them are pretty good.

But, back on subject, I'm sure something will come along during the fall that I'll be excited about, but right now, Minority Report is the only summer movie I'm thinking about. It just looks so wicked.

Rock God
i'm pumped. i saw a commercial for it, and it looks excellent. i agree with twtcommish, though...... there are actually several movies coming out that i'm excited about. i've been kind of lax in my movie-viewing as of late and i look forward to going back to the theater a dozen times this summer like i did in 01. not a lot of oscar worthy material, no, but i miss the smell of the popcorn again......

actually im not looking forward to this summer as much as next. Hulk, Matrix 2, X-men 2, and of course Terminator 3.

But i cant wait for Star Wars, Spiderman, and this one.

Rock God
who's in hulk?

All i know is that Ang Lee is directing it. (CTHD)

Everybody runs, Jim.

I think the best looking part of this movie is that instezd of making the cg look real. Speilberg made it all look cg. Its a great idea, it looks like Final Fantasy or something.

This is one of those movies that could either be awesome or plain retarded. Personally I'm not a fan of Tom Cruise, but I love Speilberg. Speilberg is a brilliant director who is very consistant, I'm not overly excited about it, but I'll probably end up gpoing to see it anyway.

Minority Report looks awesome and I can't wait to see it. Although Cruise said himself that he begged Speilberg to direct. It won't be Speilberg quality,but the trailer did me in.

yeah, can't wait to see this movie...I saw the trailer for it when I went to go see spider-man and I'm sold on one!

It looks pretty cool. I'll go see it opening day along with Halloween: Resurrection.