Wait Until Dark (1967)

→ in
Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Wait Until Dark (5 stars!)

I was so impressed by this film that I had to write a review for it, and I think this is how. This movie is truly a must-see flick!! I have never been in such suspense before. Audrey Hepburn's performance is phenomenal, and she is flawless as Susi Hendrix, a woman struggling to be just what her husband wants her to be: The World's Champion Blind Lady. Then, when a woman is murdered near her apartment (nearer than she knows), Susi believes her husband is a suspect because of a doll that he was holding for the dead woman. That's why Susi wants to find the doll. However, the mysterious Mike is being paid by a sinister man (played perfectly by Alan Arkin) to trick her into helping him find the doll.

I highly recommend this for anyone who enjoys a great thrill! The first half is very informative, but don't let that keep you away from the killer ending!

It is a long time since I have even thought about this movie you are right it is good

Wait Until Dark is a great flick, even if a little nonsensical at times. Roat is one of my favorite movie "bad guys," and Susy Hendrix is one of my favorite movie heroines.

WARNING: "Wait Until Dark" spoilers below
That scene where Roat pops out of the side of the screen... gets me every time.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Wait Until Dark is a great flick, even if a little nonsensical at times. Roat is one of my favorite movie "bad guys," and Susy Hendrix is one of my favorite movie heroines.

WARNING: "Wait Until Dark" spoilers below
That scene where Roat pops out of the side of the screen... gets me every time.
WARNING: "Spoilers!" spoilers below
I was finally starting to relax. As a matter of fact, I was thinking about her shoes, and then That happened! I tried so hard not to scream.

Hey everyone.....old thread I know but did this movie have a scene where a dude is sitting on a stool on a stage in what seemed to be a small dive bar where ppl can get on stage and do comedy/entertain. He had a 'Dummy' on his lap....and the dummy had a head but no face. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
No. Your question is already answered in your own thread. It's When a Stranger Calls Back.