The Air I Breathe

→ in
Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I watched The Air I Breathe which was a story I didn't already know the bones of and therefore, quite a bit more interesting than the first one. These were on Mother's Day. Relaxing with free movies from the library were a gift I gave myself!

The story in this movie was more interesting by far because I like to see new things where I don't know how it's going to end. There was so much to this story that it would make a great conversation movie.

If we were going to watch a movie a month and then discuss it this would be a movie I'd nominate.

WARNING: "The Air I Breathe" spoilers below
This movie is really cool! It is one of those films where you know everyone is connected but you don't know why, till the end. The Air I Breathe has excellent cast. Brendan Fraser steps out of his typical nice guy roles and plays a tough guy debt collector(who can see into the future) for a loan shark Andy Garcia. I usually do not enjoy Sarah Michelle Gellars acting but she actually is very good in this! Forrest Whitaker as expected is great! Also a very small but entertaining role for Emile Hirsch where he adds some much needed comedic relief.

I give The Air I Breathe

Not really a spoiler.....?
Yeah I know but Im not really sure what is classified as spoiler information, so I was just being safe. I rather have you point out that its not spoiler worthy than ruin a movie for someone. Sorry.