Reign of Fire

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Is this the same thing as the movie that'll be released in a couple of months? Movie looks to be very good. Matthew Mohoganey, and Christian Bale star in it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

You got it. Check this out:

Reign of Fire - First Trailer

I finally got to see my dragons! I've been waiting so long! Happy happy, joy joy. They look awesome. Smart, kick-a** dragons. Me likey...very much. I've attached a big ol' poster image, too. This movie looks disturbingly cool. There are a few rumors going 'round, though:

WARNING: "Reign of Fire" spoilers below
Apparently some screening audiences found the ending "too downbeat." Take that for what you will. I guess it might be a pretty dark ending. Maybe the dragons win. Maybe they lose but a lot of people die...I dunno. But I'm encouraged by this...a lot of the movies I see where the good guy doesn't come out 100% on top were well worth watching in retrospect.

Anywhere, here ya' go: cool dragons. Not that there's any other kind of dragon.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	reignoffireposterbig.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	184  

When I first heard about this movie...I was like, "whatever, it's gonna be so lame"...but after seeing the trailer and the poster...HOLY! Looks pretty good! Maybe we'll finally get a good dragon movie this year after all! *Keeping my fingers crossed*
Rob Bowman's directing it so I'm sure it'll be good! Doesn't that dragon look awesome? But the helicopters don't look like they fit in the poster...

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo...eposterbig.jpg

LOL! Tee hee~ But I like Sean Connery!

Yeah, he's hella old but he's still got that charisma about him...don't know how to explain it but I think he's very cool too. Connery's been around for ages!

This might be a stupid question but is Disney a Touchstone company? Cuz I heard that disney's coming out with a new ride based on the movie...

it has Dragons! i mean c'mon DRAGONS!!!! YEA!!!!!!!
i cant wait
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Originally posted by mecurdius
it has Dragons! i mean c'mon DRAGONS!!!! YEA!!!!!!!
i cant wait
EXACTLY. This is what I've been saying, people. Mother-flippin' dragons fighting guys with tanks and grenades and stuff. Ohhhh yeah.

"I think it's the other way 'round."

Oh, hee~ Thanks TWTCommish!~

Very nice! It looks like some of the screenshots I've seen for the video game...they're making so many games out of movies nowadays! Hope this one is good though...

This movie looks so bad ass. I just saw the trailer. The whole story and the cast is great. I can't wait.

Yup! I'm looking forward to this flick more and more~