14 votes
Ash
51.72%
15 votes
Yoda
29 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Yoda (Star Wars films)

vs.

Ash (Evil Dead I and II, Army of Darkness)
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Ash I have a feeling will be destroyed, so I voted for the underdog.

Go ASH!!

Suspect's Reviews

Again I have to say, come on people, he's a freaking Jedi Master, the head of the council even. He survived the Jedi genocide and lived on for 900 years in order to save the galaxy by passing on the knowledge and wisdom to its eventual saviour.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Again I have to say, come on people, he's a freaking Jedi Master, the head of the council even. He survived the Jedi genocide and lived on for 900 years in order to save the galaxy by passing on the knowledge and wisdom to its eventual saviour.

Yeah but...Ash's boomstick...=\

Boomstick or the awesome power of the force.

Boomstick shmoomstick I says!

To counter Suspect's bribery attempts, plus rep for those who vote for Yoda and mention so here.

Welcome to the human race...
Ash has gone through his fair share of trials, though. He's gone through the trauma of having his loved ones possessed by pure evil and being forced to kill them to save himself, only for himself to be possessed by the same evil. He's battled said evil again and again throughout the next couple of instalments, losing more innocent lives in the process (and even his own arm when the evil force takes over his hand) until he finally squares up in the third film, becomes a true hero and fights off a castle siege orchestrated by his evil twin and hundreds of reanimated skeletons in medieval England.

Give the guy his dues as well, dude.

A system of cells interlinked
Sorry but, Ash is just not on the same level as a 900+ year old Jedi Master, who is probably one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Ash has a car and a gun, and that chin, but he is still no match for Yoda.

Welcome to the human race...
Sorry but, Yoda is just not on the same level as a cocky "chosen one", who is probably one of the coolest beings in the universe. Yoda has a lightsaber and the Force, and those ears, but he is still no match for Ash.
Fixed.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yoda is a cool charactor and when he first meets Luke it is hilarious when he starts going through all of Lukes belongings, but when he starts beating R2D2 with his walking stick is just great

But Ash is awesome any guy who cuts his arm off and replaces it with a chainsaw is No.1