'Friday The 13th' follow-up in the works

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

New Line and Platinum Dunes have reportedly begun work on a follow-up to horror remake Friday The 13th.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, a second instalment in the reworked franchise featuring Jason Voorhees could be released as early as next year.
While no green light has yet been given, writers Damian Shannon and Mark Swift have begun penning a possible draft script. However, it is thought that the project will not be approached as a sequel and will not borrow from any pre-existing storylines.
The reimagined Friday, which was released earlier this month, has grossed around $70 million at the worldwide box office to date.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...the-works.html

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
A new Friday the 13th being worked on

Sep 7, 2011

Color us excited that we might be going back to Camp Crystal Lake once more. While a proposed sequel to the Platinum Dunes remake never came to fruition, STYD has learned a new Friday the 13th IS being worked on, and no it’s not that proposed sequel.
Instead, the producers behind this new Friday film are heavily considering doing something radical again, and no it’s not a space adventure. Would you dig a new F13th as a cinéma vérité film? A “found footage” Jason movie? Well, that’s what they are considering, and while there’s nothing too concrete as Platinum Dunes is out of the horror biz right now, so there’s the rights issue that has to be ironed out.

that's what she said...
They should do a "found footage" as the new Friday the 13th movie. It would be pretty neat and a big change up from the originals. The tape footage of those Paranormal Activity movies were a big hit in theaters so I gurentee it would be loved by the viewers. i look forward to seeing previews!

A system of cells interlinked
I just made a follow up to this film in my office bathroom.