Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: rice1245

Tools    

What are the numbers after your user-name for?

Speaking of your name, have you ever heard this song?

Weird Al ~ Rice Rice Baby

What about the song he is making fun of?

Vanilla Ice ~ Ice Ice Baby

Have you ever heard of MC Hammer?

Can you dance like they can?

Have you ever heard of Milli Vanilli?

Can you lip sync?

Do you like rice?

If so, what are your favorite, and least favorite brands/flavors?

Are you related to Uncle Ben?

What is your favorite number?

What is your sign?

What is your favorite color?

Are you a morning, or evening person?

What do you collect, besides movies?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What are some of your favorite foods?

What are some of your favorite restaurants?

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?

Do you like games?

If so, do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you have any pets?

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

Can you play any instruments?

Do you have a good singing voice?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your least favorite TV show?

I am half agony, half hope.
If someone offered you $10,000 dollars to shave your head, would you do it?

Would you eat frogs legs, caviar, or escargot (snails)?

Why do girls shave their armpits, but guys don't?

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What college(s) do you want to attend and what course(s) of study do you want to pursue? Why?

Who do you like better Ben Affleck or Matt Damon?

How mant times have you recieved detention or been suspended from school and why?

So your a big LOTR fan so if you could be any character who would be and why?

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
What are the numbers after your user-name for? on the corner number pad they're all just easily consecutively in a row...i dunno really lol

Speaking of your name, have you ever heard this song? never heard the Weird Al version haha

What about the song he is making fun of? yup

Have you ever heard of MC Hammer? yup

Can you dance like they can? if i tried really hard...

Have you ever heard of Milli Vanilli? haha yeah

Can you lip sync? probably not very well...

Do you like rice? no actually my username is rice for Anne Rice the author of Interview with a Vampire and the rest of the vampire chronicles which are amazing

If so, what are your favorite, and least favorite brands/flavors? well i like white rice with my orange chicken

Are you related to Uncle Ben? lol no i have lots of uncles but now bens

What is your favorite number? 17 i dunno why it just always has been

What is your sign? leo. rawr.

What is your favorite color? green

Are you a morning, or evening person? i am a night person, as soon as it's 9pm i'm just 0.0 awake

What do you collect, besides movies? Lord of the Rings merchandise, books, videogames...it all sort of goes into the same category =\

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies? i really like drawing, i'm taking a drawing 3 class because outside of school i don't draw much...or at all =\ but i really like it i'll be taking pictures of all my stuff and posting them on here at the end of the school year so you'll see i also really like videogames... and volleyball is really fun. And i have been playing drums for 4 years and before that i played percussion for another 4 years so i really like hitting things with sticks, and photography, mostly enabled by my drum teacher who's one of those people who encourages art to the max if he thinks you have potential, he's adorable.

What are some of your favorite foods? anything off the taco bell menu

What are some of your favorite restaurants? taco bell

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate? milk

Do you like games? yes i like videogames, board games, mind games (ha) etc.

If so, do you prefer board games, or computer games? computer games

Dogs, or cats? cats for sure

Do you have any pets? ha three cats

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?

maxine

Chloe

and Stella

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why. i looooved halloween until i worked at Party City through two halloween seasons and it has sort of lost its charm...but at the same time i don't like any other season more so i guess it's still halloween. I forgot for the collections question i collect halloween decorations to the max

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ? uuuhh i like sooo much different stuff. I really like Muse and Tech N9ne though, those two are consistent for favorites

What is your favorite music genre? aaahh i seriously don't know, i like them for way different reasons. Alternative i guess?

Can you play any instruments? lots o' drums

Do you have a good singing voice? **** no

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep? what a horrible horrible question! i might just throw them all away because the one i'd keep i'd get sick of anyway...

Who is your least favorite actor? uuuh i really hate Jessica Alba. And i don't like Danny Glover.

What is your favorite movie genre? It changes monthly, this month it's westerns because each one i've seen has been consistently amazing, other recurring ones are war movies, mob movies, some anime, fantasy, sci-fi....might as well list em all

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them? I try not too but most actors i hate i hate because of the movies they're in...cept Danny Glover but i'd still see a movie if he was in it. But if it was like, Miley Cirus...what does that say about the movie?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

1. Hugh Jackman, maybe make him read me a book in his amazing australian accent haha

2. Collin Farrel because i really think he'd be fun to hang out with haha

3. Marilyn Monroe, i'd wanna have a talk with her lol

4. Elijah Wood because he seems like THE nicest guy ever (have you guys seen that episode of punked?) and i'm a Lord of the Rings obsessor

5. Natalie Portman i just wanna stare at her...in person...she's so gorgeous

Name the movie you hate the most. Queen of the Damned because of what it did to Anne Rice's book...shameful

Name the oldest movie you've seen. uuh Gone with the Wind

Name the newest movie you've seen. The Reader

What is your favorite theater snack? Twizzlers

Theater, or home theater? theater...depending

What is your favorite TV show? Arrested Development no contest

What is your least favorite TV show?
Parental Control...i mean c'mon

If someone offered you $10,000 dollars to shave your head, would you do it? aaaahhh as you can see in the mofo personal picture thread i have long hair that i am extremely attached to but...$10,000 is a lot...at the beginning of the summer i would haha

Would you eat frogs legs, caviar, or escargot (snails)? everything but the frog legs....

Why do girls shave their armpits, but guys don't? because the world is sexist

What's your favorite Anne Rice novel? Tale of the Body Thief

Do you think supernatural beings exist? When a credible person is telling me ghost stories most of the time i believe them but beyond that? not really....

What college(s) do you want to attend and what course(s) of study do you want to pursue? Why?
I was completely lost and was gonna go to a 2 year college then transfer to a 4 year college so i could figure out what i was gonna do until i discovered that Moorhead had a film program and i had never even considered that and that was the first time that i actually felt at peace (cheesy right?) and i got in just fine because ACT score, not the best GPA and yeah i'm studying film. I'd much rather pursue the history, criticism, study of film path than the actual making of film path.

Who do you like better Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? aaaww that's such a tough one. Matt Damon but that doesn't mean i don't like Ben Affleck!

How mant times have you recieved detention or been suspended from school and why?
never been suspended but there are too many detentions to count from skipping, forgery, tardies etc. no back talk or anything :P people need to respect their teachers
So your a big LOTR fan so if you could be any character who would be and why? Sam because he doesn't get permanently scarred from the whole thing like Frodo does and he gets married and has kids and lives happily ever after. Although battling Shelob would suck

Which Lestat do you prefer? Interview or the Louis/Lestat mesh of the following books?

If you'd been casting Interview, who would you have cast for Lestat, Louis and Armand? Would you have cast younger, as in the book?

Why do people like zombie movies?

The Beatles or The Stones?

What's your favourite Monroe film and why?

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What is your most listened to song on Itunes?

Which Lestat do you prefer? Interview or the Louis/Lestat mesh of the following books? oh deeefinitely the Lestat in the books after Interview, i hated the Lestat in Interview for the most part because Louis portrayed him as such an ass

If you'd been casting Interview, who would you have cast for Lestat, Louis and Armand? Would you have cast younger, as in the book? I actually thought that Tom Cruise (who i normally don't like too well) did a really good job, his Lestat was sarcastic and fun and didn't take things tooooooo seriously he knew that Louis would come around. And Louis i'd want some unknown actor...and for Armand (my fav ) definitely someone a bit younger since he was made into a vampire when he was what? like 16

Why do people like zombie movies? ugh, check the 'why do we like violent movies' thread haha

The Beatles or The Stones? aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhStones

What's your favourite Monroe film and why? Some Like it Hot...because its the only one i've seen v.v i know i'll soak up the shame

Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe? psh i sooo don't dress like Barry Manilow

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I'd go visit Vladimir Lenin's grave in Russia because they preserved his body allllllllll through the years and i think it'd be really interesting, and for those who don't know he's the one who started the Bolshevik revolution...

If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? My cat because she lives the life of luxury

If you could make a law, that had to be enforced, what would it be? that dentists can't try to make small talk with you while they have all their tools in your mouth. "so where do you go to school?"

i mean are you kidding me? i have a billion cotton balls in my mouth and your hurting me i don't want to talk to you.

What is your most listened to song on Itunes? Fother Mucker by the Wild Mother****ers...its a techno song..i don't know how it got up so high on my most played....

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Holy crap! The fact that Stella's hair is wet like that means only one thing...she's got one saliva-y tongue. She must rock at licking stamps!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay, what's your top 25 most played?

Holy crap! The fact that Stella's hair is wet like that means only one thing...she's got one saliva-y tongue. She must rock at licking stamps!

haha nooo i put her in the tub she wasn't too happy

1. fother mucker
2. Cocaine by Yakooza (more techno)
3. I Disappear by The Faint
4. Killing the Light by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
5. Love will Tear us Apart by Joy Division
6. Fer Sure by the Medic Droid
7. Stalker by Louis XIV
8. Bliss by Muse
9. Psychotic Girl by The Black Keys
10. Glass Danse by The Faint
11. Erection by The Faint
12. Inertia Creeps by Massive Attack
13. Howl by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
14. Worked up so Sexual by The Faint
15. Shuffle your Feet by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
16. Strict Machine by Goldfrapp
17. Chick Habbit by April March
18. Freak on a Leash by Korn
19. Tribulations by LCD Soundsystem
20. Nantes by Beirut
21. Strange Times by the Black Keys
22. Berlin by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
23. Butcher Blues by Kasabian
24. U.R.A. Fever by The Kills
25. Einstein by Tech N9ne

i'm surprised there isn't more tech n9ne in there, but i listen to them mostly in the car

and spudracer i've only really heard They Might Be Giant's most popular ones like Istanbul but i really like what i've heard!

haha nooo i put her in the tub she wasn't too happy
It doesn't look like she's in your tub. Why is there a stapler in your tub?

What's your favourite cartoon series?

Do you find dolls/puppets scary or unnerving?

Who's the man/woman you don't 'get'? That is to say, a man/woman who everyone seems to consider attractive but you just don't see it.

Would you rather be hungry or thirsty?

If you spent the day as your cat, what would you be wishing 'you' did that you don't do for them now?

Which, if either, do you consider worse, soaps or reality shows?

What's your favourite tv show (both current and of all time)

Do you have a favourite comedian? If so, who?

Do you think that Val Kilmer would've made a better Lestat than Tom Cruise did?