My Bloody Valentine 3D

→ in
Tools    

if you see this movie, see it in 3D. its avarage i guess as far as the actual film goes, but the 3D made it alot of fun. i plan on going to see it again.

im a 3d movie whore i guess tho i guess.

BANNED
if you see this movie, see it in 3D....
If its released in 3-D, wouldn't we be seeing it in 3-D

I'm guessing they mean rather than waiting for the dvd release or getting/downloading a bootleg.

I'm guessing that 3-D is probably the only way to see this, purely because you know it's going to have lots of '3-D shots and deaths' that'll only work in 3-D. That's the big problem I have with 3-D films, there's always that scene of someone throwing something to someone, the only purpose of which is that the films 3-D. The deaths are usually less inventive too, as they're restricted by the 3-D.

If its released in 3-D, wouldn't we be seeing it in 3-D
they released it in 3D and digital. one gets you glasses, one dont..

so like i said, be sure to see it in 3D

I'm guessing they mean rather than waiting for the dvd release or getting/downloading a bootleg.

I'm guessing that 3-D is probably the only way to see this, purely because you know it's going to have lots of '3-D shots and deaths' that'll only work in 3-D. That's the big problem I have with 3-D films, there's always that scene of someone throwing something to someone, the only purpose of which is that the films 3-D. The deaths are usually less inventive too, as they're restricted by the 3-D.
you said "thats what you hate about 3D films, what other ones have you seen? there isint much mention online of any others.

by the way , this isint that crappy red/blue 3D, it actually looks very good.

I can easily tell in Friday the 13th, part 3D, and Jaws 3D. Good thing I don't really like either of those movies.

For anyone that didn't know this, but loves Hitchcock . . .

Dial M for Murder (1954)

The 1954 film was shot with M.L. Gunzberg's Natural Vision 3-D camera rig. This rig was notable for being the same rig that started the 3-D craze of 1953 with Bwana Devil and House of Wax. Intended originally to be shown in dual strip, Polaroid 3-D, the film played most theaters flat due to the loss of interest in the 3-D process in conjunction with the time of its release. In February 1980, the dual-strip system was used for the revival of the film in 3-D at the York Theater in San Francisco. This revival did so well that Warner Brothers re-released the film in the single-strip system 3-D version in February 1982.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen this yet, Ive heard that it is a average slasher horror and from the trailer it makes me think that it is just a basic slasher. It does look quite interesting in 3D as I havent seen any sort of 3D movie.

you said "thats what you hate about 3D films, what other ones have you seen? there isint much mention online of any others.

by the way , this isint that crappy red/blue 3D, it actually looks very good.
Jaws 3-D
Friday The 13th: Part 3
Amitiyville 3D
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare.

The last 3D movie I saw was Spy Kids and that was terrible - it gave me a headache *it was one of the red and blue ones*

I remember seeing a really amazing 15 minutes 3D Muppets movie though at disney world *which I think had clear or close to clear , but one lense was a little darker than the other - glasses*. Didn't Beowulf have really cool 3D ?

Jaws 3-D
Friday The 13th: Part 3
Amitiyville 3D
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare.
those are the old crappy red/blue 3D , this a whole different kind of 3D, also its not just 5 mins of the move like "freddys dead"

its the entire flick, but yea i saw jaws 3d when i was little and ive seen freddys dead, i never caught the others.
it is an avarage slasher film at best, but its my opinion that you should check it out , if just to see the new kind of 3D being used.

you can a little more info on the type of 3D used here
http://reald-corporate.com/

I don't care about it being in 3-D, that has no appeal at all. While I take you point that the whole film is in 3-D, as opposed to sections or scenes, my point was that filming in 3-D means that they'll include those 'unnatural' shots so as to incorporate 3-D into the film. I don't like it when something happens in a film which breaks my suspension of disbelief and those shots do it. Also, as I said before, to make the most of the 3-D in horror films, they're restricted in the death scenes. Now, maybe they've been able to address this in the film, but I've yet to see it done. I hope I'm wrong.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I know they were named after the original film, but when I think of My Bloody Valentine I think...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

You're a Genius all the time
When I hear My Bloody Valentine, I think of the time I was cutting out a Valentine's Day card for Melissa Fogarty in third grade. I was doing such a good job and it had the perfect stupid saying on it, but then I sliced my finger open (with safety scissors, no less). The blood got on the card and, suffice it to say, little Swedish Chef didn't get to mack on little Melissa Fogarty.

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
When I hear My Bloody Valentine, I think of the time I was cutting out a Valentine's Day card for Melissa Fogarty in third grade. I was doing such a good job and it had the perfect stupid saying on it, but then I sliced my finger open (with safety scissors, no less). The blood got on the card and, suffice it to say, little Swedish Chef didn't get to mack on little Melissa Fogarty.

You knew she was the wrong girl anyway.

You want a girl that gets turned on by that sort of thing.

I'm surprised that didn't make the card more potent. You should have framed it as a dedication thing: "look at how much I love you. I drew my own blood for this Valentine's Day card so the heart would look as realistic as possible!"

Bloodletting = macking. Every time.

I saw this movie a couple days ago in 3-D. Freakin' sweet. Good "bad" movies really don't get much better than this. The filmmakers took the camp horror elements of much earlier slasher films like excessive violence, ridiculous plot turns, and boobies and generously sprinkled them throughout their own picture. The real pleasant surprise of My Bloody Valentine is that it actually managed to create some genuine tension during some of the latter scenes thanks to a few curve balls in the story and just plain old good filmmaking. I really had fun with it and a lot of you will too if you go in with the right mentality.

I'm going to have to agree with a lot of you. The story line sucks balls, but the 3-D makes it pretty sweet. You gotta go see it just for the 3-D part of it in my opinion.