Super Troopers

→ in
Tools    

I saw this movie today, and it was suprisingly funny. Very well written, well acted, well directed.

It was a guy movie in every way. But who doesnt like that kinda stuff now and again.

Does anyone else know of good movies by Broken Lizard? They're the group of guys that wrote acted and directed this movie.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Their only other movie is called Puddle Crusier, a no-budget independent which apparently made the College circuit in 2000 and has been playing on the Sundance Channel. It's due out on video this Spring.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I also enjoyed Super Troopers... It's definitely a movie for anybody who thinks that sometimes cops just like to mess with ya

Overall the film was enjoyable and I did laugh out loud for half the flick, but the only problem is that if I wasn't laughing I was sleeping... not a lot of middleground, it was either hilarious or lame.

Definitely worth seeing though...if you are able appreciate the cruder things in life