Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Tools    

In this great musical movie, i want to know something about it..

Why did Sweeney Todd start killing all these innocenet people on his barber chair??

thank you

Check out this right here for many answers and perhaps more questions.

Very funny, i didn't know that there still some of those who have sense of humor.
you can easily say what you think about the question, at least try to be kind.

with regards.

So, have you seen the movie or not?
yes
but killing innocent people is a reason for his depression for losing his wife? or there was another reason which i missed

He starts killing them out of anger over his lost life. Todd sees everyone as the same and that "they all deserve to die".

Maybe you should watch it again.

Movie Forums Extra
What a great movie, I must have seen it at least 3,000 times by now haha! He was angry over the death of his wife (supposedly) and he was going through everybody until he got to the man who took her away from him in the beginning.

i want to see this, i heard it was bad though...regardless, johnny depp is in it and it it's a burton flick, which is reason enough for me to see something...
"Empire had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All Jedi had was a bunch of Muppets." - Dante Hicks

i want to check it out...one more exam then i am heading down to florida so ill probably just check it out then!