Instruments Used in High School Musical

Tools    

Which are the musical instruments used in the movie high school musical?

A system of cells interlinked
Do people play them in the movie or... You mean to record the music for the film?

Got a picture of the instrument?

Yeah, I certainly won't watch the flick to find out. If a pic of the instrument is posted, I will respond, though...

Welcome to the human race...
Well, I'm assuming the image isn't working for you, but it's a photo of a plant. I posted this because I'm fairly certain that the person posting these threads is (obviously) a plant.

Which are the musical instruments used in the movie high school musical?

I'm not sure, but I've petitioned for a tribunal at The Hague to have them official classified as instruments of torture. I hope that by year's end everyone involved with perpetrating High School Musical in all its various and insidious incarnations will be convicted as War Criminals to be rounded up and (crosses fingers) executed.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

The only flaw I see is that the place where all the High School Musicalers live, the planet Suckass, doesn't recognize the jurisdiction of even international courts and will likely not grant extradition. That means the fugitives will have to remain as Suckasses indefinitely, which probably was the only real option they had in the first place.

Normally, a lifetime of being a suckass would be enough punishment in my eyes, but, this is clearly one of the worst crimes against humanity ever perpetrated, so I think it's time, in regards to planet suckass...

I don't know what's the meaning of the thread.

Any information they ask us to post will be done via this forum set.