Slaughterhouse Five

Tools    

The film is a remake to the 1972 film Slaughterhouse Five, where a man is captured by Germans and stuck into a slaughterhouse with a group of POWs. Then, being rescued by aliens, they tell him the secrets of everything past, present, and future.

Guillermo Del Toro is directing.

Release Date: TBA

I am guessing that this is not as much a remake of the film as a readaptation of the novel. A wonderful novel that everyone ought to read by the way.

And where exactly did you get that information? A link would be nice.
Thank you.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This sounds awesome im sure I read something on this afew years back. Looking forward to see this.

I am guessing that this is not as much a remake of the film as a readaptation of the novel. A wonderful novel that everyone ought to read by the way.

And where exactly did you get that information? A link would be nice.
Thank you.
Here ya go.
http://celluloidandcigaretteburns.bl...-five-tba.html

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I found a link at this place via some other places. Under normal circumstances, no director/producer can see through the next 10 years and keep all their plans tied together. (Some people want their movies made before 2017!)