The Lion King Six New Adventures movie?

Tools    

Do you think it would be a good idea for them to make a Lion King movie about what happened in between Lion King 1 and 2?
Like make the books,Six New Adventures,into a movie?
You know,so people can see what happens to Kopa and stuff.
It was just an idea that came to me earlier.

The Lord of the Rings

The first one was almost perfect.
The second one was good.
The third one was good.

If they made another one, I think it would be good.

I remember seeing the original in the theaters back when it first came out. In fact I remember being completely floored by the trailer and deciding that I just had to see it. Needless to say, I loved it. I saw the first sequel at one point, but it in typical Disney fashion, it was completely unmemorable.

I like the lion king 1&2. I remember the original song "Can you feel the love tonight"

Then I was attractive. Disney cartoon is always good and classic. I can't forget.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
...In fact I remember being completely floored by the trailer and deciding that I just had to see it. Needless to say, I loved it. I saw the first sequel at one point, but it in typical Disney fashion, it was completely unmemorable.
This sums up everything I think about Disney doing most sequels to the films that are amazing, ie Lion King, Aladdin etc, I have seen the first sequel but not the 3rd film and doing another will be IMO pointless. I think Disney need to make new films with new storys not make new films about the same charectors.

Its not just Disney it is every production company that make sequel after sequel of already awesome films. Personally I think we need newer ideas and charectors, not just re-useing same ideas.

Please note that the vast majority of these sequels are direct-to-video and are made on the cheap with inferior animation. They cash in on the name of the original and make a pretty decent return too. It is quite frankly no different from Disney's major cash cow-

Merchandising!

And you know what? The Disney that made The Lion King is dead. It no longer exists. All of the creative juices within that corporate monster are contained within Pixar. And as long as the mother company allows Pixar to operate relativity unhindered, the good stuff will keep flowing for years to come. IMHO Pixar's work blows everything that Disney had done in it's own 'golden age' out of the water.

As to what the rest of the Disney corporation is doing- it's all inferior children's television, manufactured pop idiols and cheap direct-to-video **** from the superior older stuff. Oh and of course, merchandising!

Please note that the vast majority of these sequels are direct-to-video and are made on the cheap with inferior animation. They cash in on the name of the original and make a pretty decent return too. It is quite frankly no different from Disney's major cash cow-

Merchandising!

And you know what? The Disney that made The Lion King is dead. It no longer exists. All of the creative juices within that corporate monster are contained within Pixar. And as long as the mother company allows Pixar to operate relativity unhindered, the good stuff will keep flowing for years to come. IMHO Pixar's work blows everything that Disney had done in it's own 'golden age' out of the water.

As to what the rest of the Disney corporation is doing- it's all inferior children's television, manufactured pop idiols and cheap direct-to-video **** from the superior older stuff. Oh and of course, merchandising!
Hehe.

I loved Spaceballs.

the first lion king was the first movie i saw in a theater

In my opinion, lion king 1 is better than lion king2.
I want to see more movies about the lion king.