Groundhog Day

→ in
Tools    

Guy
Thought it would be appropriate to post about Groundhog Day. I got the special edition DVD and will probably put it on tomorrow to watch. I recommend you all do the same!

Do you guys love 'groundhog day' too? I thought it was one of Murray's best performances.

I love love love love love Groundhog Day. I had no idea, judging from the previews I saw (though my memory may be failing me), that it was going to be at all like it was. I thought it was just another random comedy. I was ignorant as to the premise. I thought this movie was clever, funny, but serious, too. Definitely a favorite of mine. I couldn't recommend it more.

The documentary and commentary track on the DVD are good. Unfortunately Mr. Murray doesn't contribute to either, but they're still very worthwhile.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
Saw it as a child, but just shrugged it off as another boring comedy.

Saw it again recently, though, and I loved it.

Murray is hilarious

"Watch that last step....it's a DOOZY!"

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Every now and then I catch parts of this movie. I'm with Utopia on this one cause the first time I saw it, I didn't like it. I've seen it since then and love it.

Forgot it was already out...I'll have to go get it today...if I find it.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

ya that was a really good movie, well at least i enjoyed it
=======================

One Word:Classic.

Dear Luvs
Groundhog Day = Major fave.
Bill Murray = Major fave. At last, a film worth of his talent! If only there were more. Why are there not more major parts for great comics who look like hound dogs! Why!
Love,
Jozie

THE MOVIE AINT SO FUNNY WHEN ITS HAPPENING WITH U FOR REAL... NUFF SAID

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Check out "Edge of Tomorrow" if you liked it.

“Edge of Tomorrow” is one of my favorite films, and I’ve heard it compared to “Groundhog Day” by several reviewers. I have not gotten around to watching it, however. I’ll definitely need to do that soon!