the dark knight

→ in
Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
hey so i just saw the new batman recently..bbbbbbooooooorrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnnggggg..it had like no action and the joker barley even smiled!!!!!!sure some parts were good but others i wuz like comon u guys can do better than this!!! what time is it?? yeah the 21st centry!lol so what did u guys think of it???
-末末末末末末末末-末末末末末末末末末末末

jenjen

Sundialtime.com? How random...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
You should check out the Western TV/movie idea thread over in the general section MP... If you dare. My eyes actually bled.
dare I look? LOL. Where are all these illiterate newbies coming from and can we somehow stem the tide?

hey so i just saw the new batman recently..bbbbbbooooooorrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnnggggg..it had like no action and the joker barley even smiled!!!!!!sure some parts were good but others i wuz like comon u guys can do better than this!!! what time is it?? yeah the 21st centry!lol so what did u guys think of it???
-末末末末末末末末-末末末末末末末末末末末

jenjen
Ewe ArE trulee tha smatist man-person i knew!

What is wrong with you. Movies are not all about action and heads flying off people every three seconds. This is the best movie I have ever seen. I mean did you see heath ledger in the movie he was ****ing brilliant, excuse my language. Everyone I mean everyone in the theater was clapping that is the first movie I went to that people actually clapped. So you sir do not know anything about a good movie, I am finished guys finish him off.

A system of cells interlinked
I think he might be a kid, or kidding, or both.

Anyway - Why so serious?

Wow, this thread is, like, SO closed...

If you want to talk about The Dark Knight (in English, hopefully), you can do so in the big, not-at-all-hidden thread we already have on the topic:

The Dark Knight (possible spoilers)