Do you like my avatar?

Do you think she can beat you up?

I do!

No, that's not a question!

Who is your favorite superhero?

Who is your favorite action star?

What is your favorite holiday?

What is your favorite season?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

Do you think Vasquez can beat up Tom?

I do!

What's your favorite sport?

Did you ever play any in school?

Do you think forcefull women are hot?

I am half agony, half hope.
If you couldn't be 'The Spirit', what other name would you go by online?

Two girls are physically fighting, do you try to break it up or do you stand back and watch?

Were you ever a boy scout?

Johann von Goethe

What did you do to get your nemesis back / or to be your friend?

Where are you??

Do you like my avatar?

Yes, very much haha

Do you think she can beat you up?
Most definitely. She looks stronger, more athletic, and all around more manly than i am.

Who is your favorite superhero?
I'd have to say Deadpool. Unless your not counting Anti-heroes in which case I'd have to say Captain America

Who is your favorite action star?
At the moment? Mark Whalberg. But of previous generations? Steve McQueen

What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas by far! Gotta love it.

What is your favorite season?
Winter. I love the cold and i love snow!

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
Probably Anchorman. That in my mind is the Foundin Father of modern comedy.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Actually no. I really only choose the movies i see by the movie itself. However, i am not a big fan of Kevin Costner.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
Jason Segal: He is an up and coming force in Hollywood and it would be great to meet him. From what i hear hes a really nice, down to earth guy and hes from my neighborhood. It would be cool to grab lunch with him sometime.

Bill Hader: He just seems like a really fun, cool guy that would be awesome to hang out with.

Matt Damon:Matt Damon is phenomenal and it would be awesome too spend some time asking him questions and hearing some of his stories etc.

David Hasselhoff:Now, I dont particularly like the Hoff. That said it would be hilarious to meet him in person and just mess with him for a while hahaha

Michael Cane:What a timeless actor. It would be amazing to meet the man.

Name the movie you hate the most.
whoof.uhm probably My Dog Skip. I saw it as a kid and bawled the whole way through. it was horrendous. all about animal abuse.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
I love acting, and working on movies. Aside from that, i love writing songs on my guitar and surfing. I am what alot of ppl refer to as a cliche Californian.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.
Buster Keaton's: The General. LOVED IT.

Name the newest movie you've seen.
Step Brothers. Really funny but didnt need to see SPOILER!!!!!! Will Farrell's testies. Good otherwise though.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Sour Patch Kids. Mmm Mmm Good

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?
Board Games. My all-time fave is Apples to Apples. Love it. Tip: Hellen Keller ALWAYS wins

Theater, or home theater?
Theater. You just cant get the same experience at home.

DOGS! I have a Golden Retriever named Buddy myself. Best friend!

Do you like Tom Cruise?
Nope. What a freak.

I
f so, why the hell do ya?
Can u not read?? i said i didnt! stop accusing me of such heinous crimes!

Do you think Vasquez can beat up Tom?
Uhm only any day of the week!

What's your favorite sport?
I love football. If its not organized. Pick up games are choice.

Did you ever play any in school?
yes. High school.
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Do you think forcefull women are hot?
Though i do like a woman who takes charge, I prefer them to be more soft spoken than over-bearing.

If you couldn't be 'The Spirit', what other name would you go by online?

Two girls are physically fighting, do you try to break it up or do you stand back and watch?

Were you ever a boy scout?
Alternate Name: Sasquatch (kids call me this at school due to my hight and rather huge feet.

Girl Fight: I break it up. though it may be entertaining, i hater seeing women get hurt in any form by anybody.

Boy Scout: Sure was. haha wasnt one for very long but Dammit i kicked ass in that soap box derby!!!

What did you do to get your nemesis back / or to be your friend?

Where are you??
I convinced the grade that he ate glue and that he was a stupid head (this is first grade mind you)

I live in Pacific Palisades, CA. Its right between Malibu and Santa Monica in LA

Ok Spirit, you soap star you - here's a melodramatic one for you: your nemesis has the girl of YOUR dreams. He's your friend though, but you KNOW this woman is the love of your life. Do you take the chance and let her know how you feel, or do you move on?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Good one, mack, but maybe he can give us the first few scenes of whatever scenario he will concoct from this, no matter which way he turns.

Originally Posted by The Spirit
Can u not read?? i said i didnt! stop accusing me of such heinous crimes!
Can't you read? I said "If so".

Did you type "u"? Stop that, young man!

Originally Posted by The Spirit
Girl Fight: I break it up. though it may be entertaining, i hater seeing women get hurt in any form by anybody.
What if they were as big as Vasquez?

Ok Spirit, you soap star you - here's a melodramatic one for you: your nemesis has the girl of YOUR dreams. He's your friend though, but you KNOW this woman is the love of your life. Do you take the chance and let her know how you feel, or do you move on?
Well heres how it goes down.
I stick to my studies and keep all my feeling for her inside even though i see my nemesis/best friend mistreating her every day and then finally in the end of the movie i cant take it anymore and confess my love for her in my nerdy yet inspirationally sincere manner that wins her over and my nemesis/friend goes off thwarted. Roll credits.

I am half agony, half hope.
Do you have both Mom and Dad at home? If so, which one do you get along with better?

Do you like vegetables?

Do you know how to cook?

Do you have both Mom and Dad at home? If so, which one do you get along with better?
I do in fact have both at home and it all depends on the situation. they tend to work as a team when it comes to fueling my teenage rage haha

Do you like vegetables?
Uhm. i have to admit i am not a huge beggie fan. i do love broccoli though.

Do you know how to cook?
Yes actually, I pride myself in being a decent cook. I mean especially on like campouts etc, im like the camp cook. And i make some meeeeaaaan chocolate chip pancakes.