Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Naisy

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Do you prefer indoors, or out?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What is your favorite music?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Theater, or home theater?

What's your favorite sport?

Did you ever play any in school?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why.

What would you want to do to, or with them?

Do you have nasal problems?

Naisy Darling

When are you coming to NSW so i can meet you?

Are you really a knight in shinning armour?

When can we go swimming in the blue lake?

When are you going to love me more than Caity

Which would you rather be: a.) a two-headed dog, b.) a three-headed parrot, c.) a headless, but living bull, or d.) a flamingo with rollerskates for feet ?

What is the worst illness you've ever had?

Do you go anywhere on holiday?

Have you ever put on women's clothes for funzies?

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? (non-alcoholic if you don't drink alcohol)

What kind of cell phone do you have?

Do you have any pets?

What do you look like now? I forget (or I haven't been checking the MoFo Pictures thread)

I am half agony, half hope.
Do you like history? If so, which era is your favorite to learn about?

What part of Indiana Jones' job would you prefer, professor or archaeologist?

Who's your best friend? How did you meet?

Johann von Goethe

1. Do you eat green veggies?
2. Have you ever been to Brazil?
3. Are you more likely to burn out or fade away?

Holy crapola, thats a lot of questions. Stuff this Im out of here vrooom.... Ok lets see if I can get through these and still be only lightly grilled with the George Forman lean mean grilling machine available at K-Mart for a very lean price.

How could you say a thing like that! If you had to throw away all your wives but one which would YOU KEEP??? If we are talking DVD's I'd keep a season of House M.D., if we are talking movies I'd probably choose Jackie Chan's The Myth because its Jackie Chan? I surely have to say no more.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Only one, I dont consider him an actor, I consider him a moron. Eminem.

Do you prefer indoors, or out?
I prefer outdoor area's that are roofed off. Especially during winter weather where you freeze your nips off here. I like out door activities like rock climbing or backyard cricket but I love indoor warmth and relaxation.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
I have no idea. I like playing my PS3 at the moment, although I rarely do. I enjoy just going for a cruise in my car around a bit listening to the radio, but I dont really have any other hobbies, although I am desperately seeking one because my brain is getting bored and when it gets bored, it gets dumb.

What is your favorite music?
Aussie 80's rock. Its the rock with lyrics. Jimmy Barnes, Cold Chisel, mostly people most of you would never have heard of, but in Oz they are legends.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Pop of corn.

Theater, or home theater?

If I had home theater, I'd go for that simply for comfort, no fat 8ft guy trying to sit in your way, no sticky carpet. Privacy and if you want to throw choc balls around, no one can kick you out.

What's your favorite sport?
Probably cricket, not a giant sporting fan but I do enjoy a bit of cric

Did you ever play any in school?
A little basketball, cricket, hockey but never hardcore

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why.

Jackie Chan - It's Jackie Chan, the god himself!

Will Smith - One of the most powerful men in hollywood and a complete sex symbol.

Steve Carrell - He just looks like one of those people who would be a real great guy in real life. Someone you could be mates.

Pam Anderson - Im single, Australian, hetrosexual male...do the math.

Hugh Laurie - Obviously im a House nut but outside of the character, I think he is an interesting guy. makes me curious as to who he really is.

What would you want to do to, or with them?

Jackie Chan - anything and everything. Photo's, video's, autographs, marriage.

Will Smith - sex

Steve Carrell - More of a dinner and drinks out with mates.

Pam Anderson - A couple of quiet games of Scrabble or Twister

Hugh Laurie - Just hang out.

Do you have nasal problems?
No, I have mental problems but thats about it.

When are you coming to NSW so i can meet you?
NSW is pretty easy to get to, not exactly a small place, you'd need to be a bit more specific and not never.

Are you really a knight in shinning armour?
I've had this avatar ever since I joined and got past my ten posts needed to have a custom avatar. Being as many years as its been im guessing its no longer shiny and im no longer knightish

When can we go swimming in the blue lake?

Only if we ever made a suicide pact, theres no way down the the lakes surface and definately no way back up again.

When are you going to love me more than Caity

Awkwarrddd. I love Caity because during some really bad times, even though barely knowing me, she gave me a lot of support. I apprechiate that. Shes a person I admire and care for but you will always be my Nebbs.

Which would you rather be: a.) a two-headed dog, b.) a three-headed parrot, c.) a headless, but living bull, or d.) a flamingo with rollerskates for feet ?

A two headed dog of course, one can be engaged in licking my parts 'clean' and the other head can be watching tv or playing fetch.

What is the worst illness you've ever had?
The worst one I remember was Glandular fever with tonsilitus with a viral infection. I had a Gordan Ramsey smorgas board or symptoms. I was hospitalised for two weeks. Although I kinda did push it just a little bit. I kept going to school against popular opinion because I was needed by a friend. Day three I tried to sneak out past my Mum in the kitchen and i fell face first on the floor. Mum walked over and said "giving up now?" and I replied "give me 10 mins and I'll be fine"...I wasn't.

Do you go anywhere on holiday?
I sometimes travel to Adelaide because its only a 5 hour drive and I have free accomedation for a break, but I havent been on a decent holiday in about ten years. I just dont have the time and money. So feel free to donate to the Naisy Needs A Break fund. A collection plate will arrive shortly.

Have you ever put on women's clothes for funzies?
I have, although I cant think of any other possible reason I would wear womens clothing except for funzies.

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage? (non-alcoholic if you don't drink alcohol)
I dont have a faviourite, I like yager bombs for flavor and kick, I like beer because its in Australian DNA it seems and its cheap(est) but im not a big drinker. I love Dr Pepper as far as non-alcoholic drinks go, but its not readily available in Australia anymore. For some reason we have decided to go the way of a third world country. I try to get some shipped to me every now and then but its not the cheapest thing.

What kind of cell phone do you have?
A dying dying motorola v360, im thinking as far as getting a new one is concerned its becoming nessercary. The phone number is available by request.

Do you have any pets?
I dont, when I purchase my own home I may get a dog for companionship or even a pet woman I hear they are nice (oooooooo un-pc)

What do you look like now? I forget (or I haven't been checking the MoFo Pictures thread)[/quote]
I look like an amazing sex god...just take my word on that dont worry about proof or if your a real stickler. my myspace has a picture taken about 6 months ago, make it a little balder and you got me today. I also do webcam shows and autographs. www.myspace.com/naisyoh.

Do you like history? If so, which era is your favorite to learn about?
I like to know a bit about everything. I enjoy Australian history which isnt all that big but I love the period of the World Wars's where alot of Australian's out performed much of the world in their commitment and stood against impossible odds and although thousands died, the few that survived are rarely acknowledged and even understood.

In terms of World history, I like the medieval period purely because its impossible to sort fact from myth and I love myth.

What part of Indiana Jones' job would you prefer, professor or archaeologist?

um He is a professor of archaeology? If you mean in the field or in the library? I choose field. I love to learn and love the knowledge side but you can learn much more with experience. So although field is better suited to me, the library has its place. Well that was a particularly boring anwser....I love kittens fur!

Who's your best friend? How did you meet?
I dont particularly have many offline friends. This is not something alot of people realise, but I generally hate people. A lot of people bore me and I find it takes a real special type of person for me to even be interested in talkin to.

My greatest friend would be Jess, I love her dearly. Her and I have been through a lot together and shes someone I can trust explicited. A true comrade. We met at K-Mart, we both worked in the same section. We first met she thought I was an arrogent prick and I thought her a boring snob. Match made in heaven I guess.

A very Close Second Hutchi. We met before kindergarden. His house used to be behind my back fence, we used to jump the fence all the time and see each other. He's probably the only friend I see on a semi-regularly basis. We are almost opposites. He is a great looking, tall blonde hair guy with a personality every body loves and gets a long with. He has the most amazing lucky streak and is in no way up himself or against anybody and Im......Naisy

1. Do you eat green veggies?
Im not racist, I eat all coloured vege's. I havent come across one yet that I dont mind, I dont like but I am a meat eater. Give me the flesh of something that once breathed any day.

2. Have you ever been to Brazil?
I've never been ourside of Australia. For those who are slow, No I haven't been to Brazil.

3. Are you more likely to burn out or fade away?
Burn out, absolutely burn out. I fade away from many peoples lives. Generally they want my help and then they just walk away after its done. Im kinda used to that by now so within myself I'll burn myself out from others I'll just fade away.

BRING IT ON!!!! IS THAT THE BEST YOU'VE GOT PEOPLE? I eat questions for breakfast MWHAHAHAHAHHAH.

Awkwarrddd. I love Caity because during some really bad times, even though barely knowing me, she gave me a lot of support. I apprechiate that. Shes a person I admire and care for but you will always be my Nebbs.
Thats fine sweetie I understand

Well great. I plan to have this thread bigger then the Movie Tab thread. It'll become an icon on the interweb but I can't do it without your help people. Ask your probing questions, im more open then Clinton's fly. I AM KNIGHT

How could you say a thing like that! If you had to throw away all your wives but one which would YOU KEEP???
None. Those bitches annoy me.

if we are talking movies I'd probably choose Jackie Chan's The Myth because its Jackie Chan? I surely have to say no more.
Nope. I also love him. He shares a birthday with my daughter. April 7th. I don't know about that movie. I would keep The Big Brawl. Although New Police Story is great, as well. Hell, I love the bulk of his films, and own a load of them.

Only one, I dont consider him an actor, I consider him a moron. Eminem.
Em...in...em .............. En...e...ma.

Jackie Chan - marriage.
Will Smith - sex
Pam Anderson - Im single, Australian, hetrosexual male...do the math.
I am, and it's coming up a bit off.

Hugh Laurie - Obviously im a House nut but outside of the character, I think he is an interesting guy. makes me curious as to who he really is.
Did you like him in any of his movies?
Which ones?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Suspect's Reviews

This is impossible, I dont have enough mofoian friends to have no repeats, but alas it is not up to I, to determine in which style I shalt recieve my grilling.

Watch a movie with? Bullet-boy, SB it was always a thing we were going to do before we died, at this rate we need to live forever to still have that chance.

Grab a drink with? Aust. Who could resist the oppertunity to get smashed with the woman who was the vessle for the prodical son who grew to create mofo-topia and the cutest fun lovin daughter that side of the equator? and besides who knows what you could learn about them all... mwhahahahahaaaaa

Go to the beach with? Any one of Nebb's avatars would be nice but otherwise my vote goes to any single mofoian gal who is crazy enough to be willing.

Grab some dinner with? Caitlyn, I'd even pay. I owe her that much and come on who doesnt want to be THAT guy. You know when your out with a bunch of mates and theres a weird moron who has just a hot chick there and your all going "how does a prick like that, get a girl like that?" and then me being the prick could just give the old head nod at em that'll say "yeah thats right boys lap it up".

Break the law with? Aniko, her infectious niceness and way to melt the polar ice caps with her niceness would be enough to either get us off or if we did go to jail it wouldnt hurt being her jail bi*ch.

Get high with? Ive never been high in my life, so I would have to say no one. ok ok we arent here to play boring straight anwsers soooo.... Holden Pike, simply because the man is a machine, his brian alone would be five kilo's. We've all seen his talent with movie knowledge now imagine taking that awesome power and intelligence and then combining it with pot.

Just hang out with? Nebb's. heck im pretty sure, She'd be the only one insane enough to take the risk of meeting me without armed guards.

Go sky diving with? mark f, he gives me alot of good rep, so its only fair I take him on an adventure causing him to scream for ten mins with a chance of soiling his pants while getting an adreniline rush and going awesome after his lungs make it back to earth.

Travel with? Well this is tricky since Ive used almost all Mofoian pal's anwsering others but I think I would feel comfortable travelling with Gracie, although I do feel I would adapt the role of annoying overprotective brother/uncle that growls at any potiantal suitors she may see on any trips, so I guess it would have to be around America, because of the right to bear arms.

Start a band with? This will come as a surprise considering my absolute having nothing to do with what so ever on the forums but Pixie-mixie, gives me that artistic songstress vibe and who are we kidding people would come see her even if she couldnt sing. Great hallmark of any great band.

Make a movie with? Nikki, old Mofo back in the day. It would be a movie not able to be released to the general public....giggity

Listen to old records with? This would be a hard one for me to anwser, actually impossible because I dont know anyone on here who would share the same taste as me in music. So since I havent used this mofo in any other anwsers Im using the Naisy card. I would listen to old records with me

Cook food with? The simple fact I dont know her and havent actually used this person I think Destiny would be an interesting person to cook for, with and a new way to learn and as long as she wasnt a extremist vegetarian, I think it would work well in gettin to know and seems like a person I should know better....wow that didnt sound half creepy stalker guy.

Race against? Jrs, it would be a satisfying feeling beating and I wouldnt feel bad about gloating for weeks in clever yet selfesteem destroying ways.

Play cards with? Easyily Jas, Sexy Celeb. Such an honest good man, easy pickings at the poker table.

Ghost Hunt with? Meatwad. That way If things went bad I'd be ok with kicking out his legs, leaving him as distraction while I kept running for the shot gun with rock salt and book of incantations.

Debate With? Yoda, always. It'll never end, even when he realises im right, he wont back down. Kinda like this whole religion thingy, he knows my way is the right way but he has commited himself so fully, he can't afford to let people see he has changed his mind. Its ok Chris, its our lil secret

Naisy - can you explain your name???

Sure I can it dates back to a war between Scotland and England.

My ancestor's decided to take shelter hiding in a blacksmith's. One day English soilders came in inspecting and asking questions and my ancestor trying to blend in was striking the hot iron when he struck a false blow with the hammer breaking it in two, to which one of the soilders shouted "Your Nae Smith" translated "your not a blacksmith" which was later adopted as my family's surname.

Since then ancestors got breeding, spawning off Naismith's left right and center. Including James Naismith the founding father of basketball. Now Im not entirely certain of the details but at some point my ancestors came from Britain and scotland to Australia. Then my parents got together and had some sort of sexual encounter and nine month's later I was born and they named me. I then spent time growing up and started going to school where some clever child thought of shortening my name and adding y on the end of it and it stuck. Naisy.

So. long story short, its your name.

Naisy (see, I can say it too!), what do you like in an online forums? There are many. Most people are in more than one. What strikes you about this one - separates the wheat from the chaff and all that good stuff?

Well back in the day before you were even a lurker there was a user called Silver Bullet. I knew him in real life, so I was looking over his shoulder one day and I saw movieforums.com in his browser and thought I would sign up purely out of curiousity.

Specifically about this one, its the content. As an Australian we are generally pretty far behind when it comes to movies. So I come here and get the goss and feel for whats worth watching and such.

I also pop in for the people, there are few people here that I get along with but those that I do, I truely admire as people and enjoy reading there posts and catching up.

So in shortness I like the layout (feature full and easy to use), a few of the people, what the main subject matter is about (also relating to that I trust the opinions of some of the people who write the reviews) and I like skittles tasting the rainbow.

Get high with? Ive never been high in my life, so I would have to say no one. ok ok we arent here to play boring straight anwsers soooo.... Holden Pike, simply because the man is a machine, his brian alone would be five kilo's. We've all seen his talent with movie knowledge now imagine taking that awesome power and intelligence and then combining it with pot.
Yeah, I could imagine him stoned. I bet he'd get all wired up, and do nothing but talk on and on and on about movies.

Oh . . . wait!

Race against? Jrs, it would be a satisfying feeling beating and I wouldnt feel bad about gloating for weeks in clever yet selfesteem destroying ways.
Yeah, well, you better hurry. He's leaving. If you start now, you may catch him.

Cook food with? The simple fact I dont know her and havent actually used this person I think Destiny would be an interesting person to cook for, with and a new way to learn and as long as she wasnt a extremist vegetarian, I think it would work well in gettin to know and seems like a person I should know better....wow that didnt sound half creepy stalker guy.
Yeah, let's talk about me.
Fruits and vegetables are real good, but as long as I don't have to shoot it, there needs to be some meat on the table. Well, honestly, who the hell uses a table these days?!? I mean seriously, grab the grub, and veg-out in front of the tube with a movie. I can cook, and bake just about anything, and not to brag, but I'm pretty damn good at it. OK, so I'm bragging.

What is your favorite food, and dessert?

Can you cook?

Can you bake?

Fav food. Well being the bacholar chef I am, I make a great Gordon Ramsey Steak Sandwich:

1 ****ing grilled ***ing onion, a lil ****ing bacon
1 ****ing piece of stupid ****ing marinated steak
1 ****ing ****ed squeeze of tomato sauce.
in ****ing between ****ing some ****ing white ****ing sandwich ****en bread.

I know I have cheap tastes, but I do really enjoy it.

I can cook (although my simple and cheap tastes) well. I can follow a recipe easily enough. Baking I find harder but do-able. Mainly because anything that requires baking normally has a super market equal which is already made and less bother. Next question? yes you in the back.