Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: Moviemaker5087

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

What's your favorite sport?

Did you ever play any in school?

Movieperson when are you going to answer Desties questions?

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Sorry fellow MoFo's! I'm in North Carolina, visiting family, and I don't always have the internet to me. But now I do, and I will honestly answer all of your questions, granted a lot of you ask them. And I certainly hope I'm not too late!

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

What's your favorite sport?

Did you ever play any in school?
- I'd keep Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie, probably because that's one movie I can watch over and over and not really get bored by it. It's also one of the few movies I quote a lot.

- No I do not.

- I'd like to meet:

- Hmm, this is a hard one, seeing as how I'm not a big actor guy. They get their job done, and I'm pleased. But meeting them? Hmm... well, here's the compiled list and why I chose who I chose...
  • Natalie Portman

Ever since I saw her pictures from The Phantom Menace, I've had a crush on this girl. I'd most likely talk to her about working on the new Star Wars trilogy films, her education, where she lives, her love life, and then ask her to drive me home.
  • Bruce Willis

I love this guy. I love the character's he's played on film, and he's a pretty cool and bad-ass guy. What would I like to do with him? Sit on a balcony overlooking a city and smoke cigars and see what he thinks about me, and then talk about guy stuff, like sports, action movies, women, video games, etc.
  • Samuel L. Jackson

Who wouldn't want to talk to Samuel L.? I certainly would. He'd make a great addition to the Bruce Willis discussion.
  • Johnny Depp

One of the best actors at acting in any role given to him, if I had a chance to hang with Johnny Depp, I would like to walk around and talk art with him, mainly alternative and pop art. Then sit down at a coffee house and discuss his views on indie rock and what he thinks of independent films, and things associated with that, including fashion, music, and the culture associated with the genre.
  • Benicio del Toro

Another cool actor, who's performance as Jackie Boy from Sin City I praise wholeheartedly. I would love to drive around in a car out west, similar to the one from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and talk about booze, cigars, and what it was like growing up in the pop-cultured soaked 80s.

- Spider-Man 2 (In my eyes, they should have called it The Misadventures of Peter Parker, Guest Starring Spider-Man.)

- I enjoy being a pop culture aficionado, therefore I dedicate a good portion of my life to the internet, comic books, movies and music, and then buying things with associated said things, like prop replicas, posters, and books. Being in the know about pop culture is a fun little tidbit of knowledge to harness in your brain. (I even enjoy studying the cultures that breach out of pop culture, like examining the early foundations of the punk rock scene and how that music made it's own culture of people and clothing. The same for the hippies. I enjoyed studying their culture and impact as well.)

- The Lost World

- Hancock (Yeech...)

- Milk duds

- Depends on the mood, really. If I'm by myself, obviously computer games. But when I have friends over, board games are where it's at.

- Always theater. Always.

- Neither. Allergic to cats, dogs tend to rub off wrong on me.

- I never really had an interest in the man, so I'm indifferent.

- Horse racing.

- No.

Movieperson when are you going to answer Desties questions?
See first post, Australian counselor.

I am half agony, half hope.
What got you interested in movies?

What stories interest you most from a film maker's point of view?

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

Johann von Goethe

What got you interested in movies?

What stories interest you most from a film maker's point of view?

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?
- Star Wars. It's score, visual effects, director, and mass storyline heavily influenced me.

- Anything that has a Twilight Zone feel to it, with a twist ending. Those are always entertaining stories.

- I don't know. I've done more meaner than nice, something I'm not proud of, but what I am proud of is coming to terms and apologizing for my actions to the people who were the targets of meaniness.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Suspect's Reviews

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?
Damn, this was a tough list, but I thought it out. Each person matches up with the order in which TUS asked the questions.

- Pike
- Ðèstîñy
- Nebbit
- Caitlyn
- John McClane
- Taxi Driver
- blibblobblib
- You.
- Austruck
- Sir Toose
- OG-
- Lennon
- Yoda
- jrs
- Powdered Water
- mark f
- meatwadsprite

What is the 5087 for?

Should I know the answer to this already?

Do you like my avatar?

Do you think she can beat you up?
5087 was the year that I set the first movie script I ever wrote in. Whil the film was never made, I like to remember it by putting it on my online handle.

It's OK if you don't. Not many people do.

Sure, I like Aliens.

She could probably beat up most anyone, myself included.