Movies that touch you inside

Tools    

hey i was wondeirng if there are aynmore movies out there that make u feel really good isnide and make u wana change for the better and like just think about life that weird feelings

movies like forrest gump and i am sam and american history x perhaps

The Pursuit of Happiness should be required viewing for all high school seniors. Anybody that has ever looked for a film that has realistic, and truly applicable inspiration should see it.

Yes, Pursuit of Happiness ... also Good Will Hunting, Dead Poet's Society (Robin Williams is great).

Another good one I just watched, was touched by is kind of low budget, but filmed in the same place (my favorite city) ... Quality of Life.

Welcome to the human race...
hey i was wondeirng if there are aynmore movies out there that make u feel really good isnide and make u wana change for the better and like just think about life that weird feelings
I feel tempted to give a joke answer, but I'll pass...

The ones that come to mind are Harold and Maude and both Clerks movies.

Registered Creature
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Uhm yeah, The Pursuit of Happyness is a great one. I would think of more, but I'm too busy choking on my laughter at the moment. (Yeah, I'm that immature).

I KNOW THAT MOVIE:
Lars von Tiers Danish director
"Dancer in the Dark"
(2000) (written by) (as Lars Von Trier)

it is so emotional movie!
it is so hard ... to watch it...

but if u see it, u will change you mind...
pleas watch it and tell me your suggestion!

this director got GOLDEN PALM for that movie!

The last movie I can recall that really touched me inside was:

The Man Without a Face

I totally read the thread title all wrong.. I thought you were talking about my danger zone...

My sassy girl. I like the one which is in Chinese language(used subtitle to watch it) . The english version is so bad , coudn watch it for even 10 min.

Children of Men got to me.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Stand By Me
Gladiator
Pay It Forward

Amytiville Horror(2005 remake with Reynolds)- It didn't touch me but i certainly touched myself.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I KNOW THAT MOVIE:
Lars von Tiers Danish director
"Dancer in the Dark"
(2000) (written by) (as Lars Von Trier)

it is so emotional movie!
it is so hard ... to watch it...
A great film, but definitely not one that made me feel good inside as the op said. Breaking the Waves was one of those sad-but-somehow-uplifting movies, but Dancer was just thoroughly miserable!

The film that comes to mind for me is Ma Vie en Rose

Saving Private Ryan.. Why? I have 2 relatives that made the landing on D-Day.

Dead Poet's Society is good as well as his Good Morning Vietnam movie. There is a huge range of emotions in that one.

The Forgotten touched me as any movie where a parent loses a child and doesn't know what happened to them.

A system of cells interlinked
The Fountain (Aronofsky, 2006)

This film completely slays me. I couldn't leave the theater for a good 10 minutes after the credits rolled, as I was too embarrassed to walk through the lobby all puffy eyed. Last time LT and I watched this on DVD, we were both a complete mess afterward.

Deep, affecting, and incredibly sad.