Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: The Gnat

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Why am I still making these?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Where does your name come from?

Weirdest place you've pee'd in?

Have you ever fallen asleep then woke up in a weird place? If so, where?

I am half agony, half hope.
Have you ever been pulled over by police while driving? What for?

Favorite fruit?

Have you ever broken any bones?

Do you cook? What's your specialty?

Johann von Goethe

You watch loads of films, some I've never heard of. How do you choose what you're going to watch next?

What do you like to do when not watching films?

Don't know what you do for a job, but what would your dream job be?

I have a question... Where the hell have you been? Eh? Eh?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Suspect's Reviews

Lost in never never land
Ayyiii, I haven't been able to check for a little bit, so let me start answering the questions:

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
Finding Neverland - my favorite film and probably the most inspirational to me.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.
I've seen some old ones like "The Kiss", but they aren't feature length films, probably "Birth of a Nation" is the oldest feature length one that I've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.
Currently that is still Iron Man, even though I'm trying to find people to go see Get Smart with, I loved the show.

What is your favorite theater snack?
Popcorn, movie theater popcorn is so good (actually all popcorn in general is, but movie theater popcorn is better).

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
Not generally, I almost avoided Jumper because Hayden Christensen was in it. I wish I had avoided his film with Jessica Alba though, Awake.

Why am I still making these?
I'd go with the pay, possibly the perks such as all of the ladies loving the person who makes these.

Have you ever been pulled over by police while driving? What for?
Twice actually, once for speeding, and the second time for speeding without a muffler (which I still don't have on my car), no tickets though.

Favorite fruit?

Probably the raspberry, I like the fact that they aren't purely sweet, and unlike other generally sour fruits (limes and lemons which I like as well) they aren't completely sour.

Have you ever broken any bones?
I believe(d) in drinking milk, so my bones are nice and tough and I haven't broken any that I know of.

Do you cook? What's your specialty?
I pretend to cook, I want to cook more, but my place is too hot to cook much right now. Frozen pizza's are currently my specialty, but I like to mess around with different types of seasoning with meats. Currently I have a Hawaiian barbecue sauce that goes really well with fish and chicken.

Where does your name come from?
It really has no good story, I started using it a long time ago as a gamer tag, and then I started using it on forums, and it became an ironic name because I'm 6'4".

Weirdest place you've pee'd in?
That is a tough question, I've pee'd off various structures, probably the oddest would be off a retaining wall near an interstate.

Have you ever fallen asleep then woke up in a weird place? If so, where?
I'm an absurdly light sleeper, so I have to be either somewhat tipsy (can't be drunk because when I'm drunk I can't fall to sleep) or I'd have to have not slept for a long while. So the closest thing would probably be a few months ago when I was at a party and about 8 people ended up crashing on an air mattress, I didn't sleep much, but I dozed off a little bit.

You watch loads of films, some I've never heard of. How do you choose what you're going to watch next?
I randomly hear about stuff, IMDB lists films that are "similar" so I use that sometimes, but a lot of it is that I just try and read up on all the obscure stuff that is coming out, and the fact that I like the 80's cult classic type of film means that I find some odd films in my searches.

What do you like to do when not watching films?

I like to write, chillax (what movie uses this term in reference with trippin' on acid and Paris?), listen to music, read, and I'm currently playing softball (a real mans sport).

Don't know what you do for a job, but what would your dream job be?
Ideal would be to be a self supporting author, both writing fiction and screenplays. Even though I'd be stoked to do anything with film or video.

I have a question... Where the hell have you been? Eh? Eh?
I've been around, mainly been on-line looking for jobs as I was recently downsized from my current position.

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with? Pyro Tramp

Grab a drink with? Destiny

Go to the beach with? Holden Pike

Grab some dinner with? christine

Break the law with? meatwadsprite

Get high with? Lennon

Just hang out with? Yoda

Go sky diving with? Powdered Water

Travel with? Mrs. Darcy
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Yeah! plus rep and stuff...

Ok, now on to more serious stuff:

Who is your daddy and what does he do? (Sorry... you don't have to answer that. Unless you want to. There's probably only two other people that have seen that flick and may even think that was funny.)

Where do you hail from?

Do they have good factory outlets there?

Any pets? Pictures?

Do you live in a castle?

Do you want to?

I'm not on your list to do things with

1. Why Not!

2. Any lovers

3. What do you do for a living? I know you are looking for a job, Hope you get a new one

4. Are you a romantic person?

5. What do you do for fun?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was waiting for you to show before I posted some questions, so now I have no excuses not to ask:

What do you think about God, philosophy, spiritualism, religion and the meaning of life?

When I look at five of your top six favorite movies, they seem very far away from the films your review thread seems to include. How do you explain that?

In what ways, if any, are the answers to the first two questions related, for you?

Lost in never never land
Where do you hail from? Minnesota, Minneapolis.

Do they have good factory outlets there? Albertville strip mall has some good ones, but I generally don't frequent them.

Any pets? Pictures? A cat, named Evil Bill (reference to a song by the group Clinic).

Do you live in a castle?
Unfortunately no, Minnesota is not known for their castles, unless you mean ice fishing huts.

Do you want to? I'm definitely not opposed, do you know of any that are rentable?

1. Why Not! I'm sorry, weren't enough options.

2. Any lovers
Not at this point in time, but I'm open for options

3. What do you do for a living? I know you are looking for a job, Hope you get a new one
I've been doing computer programming work.

4. Are you a romantic person?
I believe the correct term would be a hopeless romantic, or something close to that.

5. What do you do for fun?
I write, read, play the real mans sport of softball, watch movies, and TV shows, drink (it is always fun).

What do you think about God, philosophy, spiritualism, religion and the meaning of life?
I'm an Evangelical Christian, so that should give you some idea where I stand. Even though I do have some issues with organized religion simply because it tends to have a lot of hypocrisy in it.

When I look at five of your top six favorite movies, they seem very far away from the films your review thread seems to include. How do you explain that? My top ten is going to run with some great movies that I like a ton and are generally very solid films as well, but because I'm a computer science major, I think way to much, so I tend to go with more thoughtless movies a lot of the time.

In what ways, if any, are the answers to the first two questions related, for you? A wise person once said that she was a "rock star Christian", and that is what I consider myself, but I'm a little bit more of a nerd then a rock star. So the two answers to your question definitely influence who and how I am. Or another way or equating it would be that I feel too often like I've been Peter from Finding Neverland, and I wish that I could be more like John Barrie (in the way which Peter and John compare their lives).

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Lost in never never land
Start a band with? mark f

Make a movie with? MovieMaker[insert numbers]