Eagle Eye

Tools    

Eagle Eye

Release Date: September 26, 2008
Studio: DreamWorks Pictures (Paramount)
Director: D.J. Caruso
Screenwriter: Hillary Seitz
Starring: Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Billy Bob Thornton, Michael Chiklis, Anthony Azizi, Anthony Mackie, Lynn Cohen
Genre: Thriller
Official Website: EagleEyemovie.com
Plot Summary: Shia LaBeouf reteams with "Disturbia" director D.J. Caruso playing a young slacker whose overachieving twin brother has died mysteriously. When the young man returns home, both he and a single mother find they have been framed as terrorists. Forced to become members of a cell that has plans to carry out a political assassination, they must work together to extricate themselves.
Theatrical Teaser

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
New Trailer

This is awesome I waana see this one

I'm excited to see this, I can't believe Michael Chiklis is in this! He plays the perfect hardcore cop that you don't mess with... put Billy Bob Thorton into the mix and you got a good movie.

Anyone else watching this? It comes out next weekend

-Hattori Hanzo

Just saw the trailer. Looks like an even more kinetic version of Enemy Of The State. I'll still give it a go, though. A lot of films have surprised me this year and this doesn't exactly look bad.

Yeah I see the Enemy of the State comparison but it looks like Eagle Eye has more action in there. I'm a big fan of Shia's movies, hes got a good track record... I hope he becomes more established. Michelle Monaghan looks really hot in this and its nice to see Billy Bob in a cleaned up role this time.

I do not want to hate it....but, well....at least Billy Bob is in it.

Registered Creature
I love Shia LaBeouf. I'm definitely seeing this - looks really good.

Shia is definitely one of the better younger actors out there, I get jealous of him each time I see him with Meagan Fox.

I found out this is also coming out in IMAX this weekend too, sweet!

Registered Creature
I know, right? And considering the fact he was once a Disney star too, he's definitely come a long way!

This looks decent. Even though Stephen Spielberg has something to do with this, I wouldn't call it Oscar-worthy. That sounds like Julianne Moore or Diane Lane on the phone in the trailer. This movie looks pretty good, I'll give it an opening weekend visit, but probably not an opening night showing.

Registered Creature
I just... don't like it how they made Shia grow a full little moustache and beard. It's to try and make him look older, I suppose. Isn't he supposed to be playing a guy in his late twenties or something??

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
I just... don't like it how they made Shia grow a full little moustache and beard. It's to try and make him look older, I suppose. Isn't he supposed to be playing a guy in his late twenties or something??
I just... don't like Shia very much period.

Registered Creature
I just think he's a great actor. And... other things.