The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
They are green. They are brave. They are coming out of the sewers. Can you guess who they are? That's right, they are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Kids growing up in the early 1990s may know them: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo.
The four turtles live in the sewers of New York. They learn martial arts from their teacher----rat Splinter. They use different weapons, trying to beat their enemy, the Shredder.
The Ninja Turtles started as a popular US cartoon. They have also been made into TV series and cartoon movies. Now they are back in action with a whole new look.
On March 23, a new film about them will hit the big screen. The makers of the new movie use the newest technology to bring out the best animation
The new-look turtles must face a new enemy. A cruel man called Max Winters has been building an army of monsters. They want to take over the world. Splinter knows that only a fighting team of turtles can stop him. But the turtles are not together at the time. Splinter has to find the turtles and make them into a team again.
Can the turtles finally make a team? Can they beat Max Winters and his monsters? We will have to wait and see. One thing is sure? The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back. And they are better than ever.

They actually got their start back in 1984 in a comic book not a cartoon, the cartoons came later. I thought the comics were very interesting and I continue to hope that maybe someday we'll get a real translation of the actual book to film.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
PW , wasn't the comic books a lot darker than the cartoons?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Very cool, will pick up some comics if I ever see them

TMNT is awesome, I've always been a fan of them, I didn't like the recent movie they released but other then that it's amazing.

fbi
a new movie out already? didnt they do an animated one in 2006?

I love the 1990's movie version. Great make up and puppet artists.

I remember watching the first movie in the 90's like a gazillion times. All the way until the dollar theaters!

Teeagne mutant ninja turtles was my first movie.

It was not so bad as you may expect

Bumping an old thread, and this one seems to be about the recent reboots etc... but might as well use this thread considering it's got the right title

Awesome video uploaded today, an interview with Judith Hoag:

She also confirms a cast reunion

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
I always thought Judith Hoag was a good actress ever since I saw her in the first TMNT. Too bad she wasn't in more.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Does anyone collect TMNT toys, specifically the small action figures?

I'm looking for information about a set of TMNT figures, but the turtles are black, not green. The figures are only about 2 to 2-1/2 inches tall, and there's one for each turtle character. They're not metal figures. They're plastic figures, just like most other action figures. They're dated 2016 on the bottom of their feet, and the copyright is "Viacom" and "Playmates".

I've been searching Google, and I can't seem to find out anything about them. If anyone knows anything about them, I would appreciate any information you can find. Thanks.