Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: PyroTramp

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies, but one, which one would you keep?

What five actors/actresses would you like to meet, and why? (Only five.)

Do you ever dream of traveling to other countries? If so, where?

You're not in the states, right? Canada, yes? Australia, maybe? The North Pole? I use to know this answer.

Do you like Tiesto?

Colour out of Time
Male or Female or other, if other how far into the operation are you?

Interesting forum name ... what is the origin of it?

Introvert or Extrovert?

Lefty, Righty or Ambidexterous?

Have you ever been arrested, if so for what?

I am half agony, half hope.
Favorite holiday?

What's your best day like?

If mullets came back into style, would you grow one?

Johann von Goethe

If you had to throw away all your movies, but one, which one would you keep?

As a film i'd probably say something by Lynch, INLAND EMPIRE or Mulholland Dr, just because of the mileage trying to unravel it would have but as DVDs i'd keep my Evil Dead Boxset

What five actors/actresses would you like to meet, and why? (Only five.)

Bruce Campbell, because, well he is nigh on Godly
Kurt Russell, for similar reasons
Danny Dyer, would be a bangin night out, "nice one BRUVA!"
David Bowie, he's a legend
Elisha Cuthbert, would do very bad things to her

Do you ever dream of traveling to other countries? If so, where?

For some reason, Mexico. Maybe it's the food or maybe Rodriguez's Mariachi trilogy. I've always wanted to live, for a while at least, in an untouched rural place on the Mediterranean. Think Godfather. Just to revert to relaxing and focus on small things like good food and not have to worry about congestion and such.

You're not in the states, right? Canada, yes? Australia, maybe? The North Pole? I use to know this answer.

England. To be precise, i'm from Southampton but at University in Portsmouth. Unfortunately our football teams, like, proper hate each other. And Pompy are in the FA Cup. Booo!

Do you like Tiesto?

Errm, like the movie Tetsuo?

Male or Female or other, if other how far into the operation are you?

Male

Interesting forum name ... what is the origin of it?

Thanks, i've long wanted to change it but think had it too long now. Can't really remember why i thought of it, think i had some trampy fingerless gloves on and a lighter. Combine the two, wala!

Introvert or Extrovert?

What's that mean? Talking about emotions? I feel things are better out than in, but not gonna rush to shout out my problems to anyone for attention kinda.

Lefty, Righty or Ambidexterous?

Depends what side of the keyboard the mouse is on

No, i haven't but my girlfriend has and is currently on bail.

Did you like school?

I really didn't get along with it. Got in trouble for fighting etc and really couldn't give a toss about rubbish we were being taught. Funnily enough it was studying Film in college when started to get into the whole thing, learning about something i was interested in.

What was your first job?

Well, suppose it's obviously paper boy, worked in a shop for couple months before being fired for spending too much time flirting with another girl. My current (part-time) and longest (3 years +) is Burger King

What's the best place you've ever been to?

Not really sure can say best place, but best experiences in places more. My first holiday abroad without parents in Cyprus was pretty cool, just because i could explore the place how i wanted. Shame made mistake of bringing other half. For geographical, Barcelona is a pretty amazing place. But then there's always Reading Festival which is awesome.

Favorite holiday?

Hmm, kinda relates to previous question. Definitely loved going the Disneyland or World, whichever one's in Florida. Going to Spain with friends was a hoot, getting drunk every night on the beach. Would have said Cyprus but girlfriend kinda ruined that one as i mentioned.

What's your best day like?

Wake up, past 12 if i'm feeling lazy before if i'm feeling motivated to do something. Really like the feeling of stealing those extra minutes of sleep, when you have to be somewhere for a certain time but justify another 5 minutes to yourself. Then maybe some morning sex, followed by coffee, fag, facebook. Bit of multiplayer on Halo (i prefer 2, but everyone else seems to prefer online on 3- so that). Eat junk food. Stay in trackie bottoms. Then go for night out clubbing and all the usual that entails. Come back, go to sleep watching a film.

If mullets came back into style, would you grow one?

Ha, the amount of times i've joked/ toyed with the idea of getting one! Even today, got missus to cut my hair and suggested doing a mullet. Lot of people have trendy mullets, i don't like them. But wouldn't be adverse to getting some form of one over Reading this year (i.e. when i'm wasted).

Colour out of Time
Introvert or Extrovert?

What's that mean? Talking about emotions? I feel things are better out than in, but not gonna rush to shout out my problems to anyone for attention kinda.
I guess I'm talking about how you are in a social environment, do you feel comfortable engaging in conversation with strangers or do you sit back a listen more than talk?

No, i haven't but my girlfriend has and is currently on bail.
Bummer ... however I'm intigued (however you don't have to answer of course) ... What disgression did she perform to warrant such a reaction from those that enforce the law?

So you are English, have you seen (or even heard of) Hawkwind?
(my favouite rock band in the world)
What is you favourite alcoholic beverage?
What culinary delight get's your taste buds a salivating?
Labor, Tory or other?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hawkwind, eh? Lets all point at the hippy!

Sorry.

Anyway, PT my son, what's your cigarette of choice these days?

Were you slightly annoyed when the 'Blackmail Royal' turned out not to have been Phil?

When it was International Women's Day a few months back, were you miffed when they didn't give you any International Women? I know I was.

I guess I'm talking about how you are in a social environment, do you feel comfortable engaging in conversation with strangers or do you sit back a listen more than talk?
Ah, ok. If i don't know the majority of people i'm pretty shy, but if i've had enough alcohol it's the opposite.

Originally Posted by FernTree
Bummer ... however I'm intigued (however you don't have to answer of course) ... What disgression did she perform to warrant such a reaction from those that enforce the law?
Hmm, no offence but probably shouldn't divulge, probably shouldn't even have mentioned it, don't think she'd take too kindly to it.

So you are English, have you seen (or even heard of) Hawkwind?
(my favouite rock band in the world)
Yes, i have heard of them but not heard them. All i know is Lemmy was in them.

What is you favourite alcoholic beverage?
I wouldn't say favourite but mostly drink Fosters when want to get pissed. Pretty partial to Pear Kopperberg (cider). Never pass up a shot of Goldschlager or Sambuca though.

What culinary delight get's your taste buds a salivating?
Toughie! Spend far too much on food. Love Chinese (Sweet and Sour Pork Hong Kong style), love curry (local Curry House back home does the most orgasmic Special Lamb Tandoori Massala). Think if had to have last meal would possibly be Mexican- like Tacos, gaucomole etc, or the classic man food- nice slab of rare steak!

Labor, Tory or other?
Wouldn't really pick a side, don't really follow politics too much. Last time i voted was for the safe option of Lib-Dem. Like a lot of what i know about Tory's politics but all the negativity i hear about them puts me off voting. I've always though it doesn't really matter, the Country seems to run alright but looking at some of todays youth now, someone really messed up.

Anyway, PT my son, what's your cigarette of choice these days?
Well, after returning to the good ol nicotine after giving up for lent (i figured the stress of giving up and a dissertation was a bad mix ) gone to Royals but trying not buy fags so whatever i can blag. The more i smoke, i'll probably go back to rolling Drum which has a far nicer flavour then cigarettes.

Originally Posted by Tac
Were you slightly annoyed when the 'Blackmail Royal' turned out not to have been Phil?

When it was International Women's Day a few months back, were you miffed when they didn't give you any International Women? I know I was.
Think your humour has gone over my head once again :s Not sure how to answer them!

What's your view on homosexuality?
Ha, typical Adi question lol. I've got gay friends, male and female. One person is in the closet and doesn't know i know but i'm cool with it. The one thing i don't like is when they feel the need to flaunt their sexuality and put it in your face. I like the example of Will and Grace, Will is a normal person who happens to be gay, Jack is a gay person who wants everyone to know he's gay. I don't think there's any need to make it overt like that, it's like they want it to influence people's perceptions of them or do it to be 'hip' as a statement, in which case then not being true to themselves.

I figured you'd come out with something like that. So you basically accept gay people as long as they act like straight people and don't flaunt their sexuality too much aye, you don't really care what others do in their bedrooms as long as they keep it there? Are your gay friends "normal"? Do they know how you feel about these flamboyant gays? Has another bloke ever hit on you and what was your reaction, if not, what would it be if they do?

I figured you'd come out with something like that. So you basically accept gay people as long as they act like straight people and don't flaunt their sexuality too much aye, you don't really care what others do in their bedrooms as long as they keep it there? Are your gay friends "normal"? Do they know how you feel about these flamboyant gays? Has another bloke ever hit on you and what was your reaction, if not, what would it be if they do?
I figured whatever i said you'd strike up with an argumentative response! You asked, i told. It's not an offensive view adi, i'm just saying that i don't see why they feel the need to express themselves quite so aggressively.

Well I figured I'd ask something more demanding than "what's your favorite colour" but if you're not up for a discussion, that's fine with me too...just thought I'd check if you'd changed your views any...*shrug*

Do you like Tiesto?

Errm, like the movie Tetsuo?
No, I thought you were a Raver. It seems numerous people love him. You know, except me. He's really bouncy, and happy, though.

I'm not a Raver, but I love a lot of the music.

Don't quiz me on it, though!

No, I thought you were a Raver. It seems numerous people love him. You know, except me. He's really bouncy, and happy, though.

I'm not a Raver, but I love a lot of the music.

Don't quiz me on it, though!
Oh, ok, with you now. Don't actually know who he is, but then again, don't know who half the stuff i listen to is by when i'm out!

Btw, are you using Raver as a particular category or general term for someone who likes to go clubbing?

Well I figured I'd ask something more demanding than "what's your favorite colour" but if you're not up for a discussion, that's fine with me too...just thought I'd check if you'd changed your views any...*shrug*
Well, i just didn't want an argument or my thoughts to be attacked. You're right, i don't like the thought of men having sex and i don't think that's wrong. People are people and i have nothing against who they are. And to preempt you, i do watch lesbians and enjoy it.