What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

I Watched American Psycho For The First Time Tonight And I'm Probably Adding It Somewhere In My Top 25.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
American Psycho is a great film.

Last night I watched Die Hard 4.0 and thought it was a awsome film and the scene where the car comes flying through the air and crashes into the two on coming cars is fantastic. Also I thought the freerunner Cyril Raffaelli from District 13 made a flawless performance.

~When im listening to Metallica, Nothing else matters~

N3wt's Movie Reviews New DVD Thread Top-100

American Psycho is a great film.

Last night I watched Die Hard 4.0 and thought it was a awsome film and the scene where the car comes flying through the air and crashes into the two on coming cars is fantastic. Also I thought the freerunner Cyril Raffaelli from District 13 made a flawless performance.

Agree.

Almost Famous.

...uh the post is up there...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

One word to describe that movie: Ewwwwwwwwwwww

It's snowing, Rocky.
I watched Cars with my son twice today, it is a great film and he loves collecting the little cars from the film.
I love that film. Very under appreciated, in my opinion.

Anyways, I just finished watching Forrest Gump

Just watched For Your Height Only for the first time. I loved it. It was exactly what I thought it'd be and just what I wanted. With the exception of gratuitous nudity, it really couldn't have been better.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I thought nudity was mandatory these days?

Um, anyway, I watched Be Kind Rewind most recently.

I thought nudity was mandatory these days?
It might be, but For Your Height Only was made in 1981. But it does have a 3 foot high, sex-machine Filipino secret agent flying around in a jet-pac, so I forgave it.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Sounds interesting.

It might be, but For Your Height Only was made in 1981. But it does have a 3 foot high, sex-machine Filipino secret agent flying around in a jet-pac, so I forgave it.

I Watched Both Kill Bill's For The First Time Tonight, And Wow. Those Are Both Probably Going Somewhere In My Top 10, Tarantino Is A Master At Making Movies.

It's snowing, Rocky.
I Watched Both Kill Bill's For The First Time Tonight, And Wow. Those Are Both Probably Going Somewhere In My Top 10, Tarantino Is A Master At Making Movies.
You preferred the first over the second? I liked the second one more.

You preferred the first over the second? I liked the second one more.
Just By A Little Bit, But They're Both On My Top 10 Anyway.

Death Proof, I Love That Movie, But It's Still My Least Favorite Tarantino Movie (Of What I've Seen, I Haven't Seen Jackie Brown Yet), But I Still Think It's A 10/10 Movie.

Death Proof, I Love That Movie, But It's Still My Least Favorite Tarantino Movie (Of What I've Seen, I Haven't Seen Jackie Brown Yet), But I Still Think It's A 10/10 Movie.
Did you see Death Proof on its own or as the second bill in Grindhouse?

Personally I prefer it to both Kill Bill films as well as thinking that it was superior to Planet Terror. I really love 'exploitation' films, especially those of the mid-70's to early 80's, and thought that Tarantino's effort was far more authentic than Rodriguez's as well as being better.