Birds of Prey: The Complete Series on DVD July 15th

Tools    

Even though I personally have owned the series for years already on DVD, This really isn't a must own. But for all you Birds of Prey viewers and Bat-fans out there....this is a must.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Warner Home Video has just announced the complete series of Birds of Prey which stars Ashley Scott, Dina Meyer and Rachel Skarsten to be released July 15th. All 13 hour long episodes of this live-action Batman spinoff series will be presented in 4:3 full screen, along with an English Mono audio track. The set also includes Gotham Girls S1-3 – An animated series of shorts starring the Birds of Prey characters.

From the creators of Smallville, Birds of the Prey was produced in 2002 for the WB and is loosely based on the DC Comics series with the same name. While the world was sleeping at night, the Birds of Prey flock together to fight crime on the streets of New Gotham City. Several years after the city was abandoned by Batman, the awesome threesome of Huntress (Ashley Scott), Oracle (Dina Meyer), and Dinah (Rachel Skarsten) was formed. Huntress is the daughter of Batman and Catwoman and can smell danger from miles away. Dinah has the gift of clairvoyance and Oracle leads the team through her cyber experience, despite being wheelchair bound by the Joker. During the course of the show, the girls are often confronted with schemes masterminded by Dr. Quinzel, but always prevail and beat him at his own game.

Thanks jrs, I actually thought it was a pretty good show. I was a little surprised when they pulled the plug so soon, considering what network it was on. I'll probably pick this up. Ashley Scott and Dina Meyer are smokin.

I've never seen it but it looks pretty cool so I think I'll check it out... Thanks Jrs...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)