Spider-Man 4

Tools    

but I think I've grown out of my spider man days(these movies anyway)

The only thing known as of now, is that it has jotted down for the year 2009. There has been news from Sony in the past that they wanted to 9 Spidey pictures, but to me that's just plain rubbish. Nobody is even signed on to do another Spiderman as of yet anyways.

I have been reading though in various places, rumors as of now, that they already chosen the villians already. Even though I liked Spidey on the big screen in the past, I am just not at all excited to hear about another whatsoever.

I have my mind set on so many other upcoming feature films in the coming months....even years....that another Spidey wouldn't even faze me.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
In case your wondering the rumoured villians they are Carnage, Lizard, and Kraven

Stuck in the middle with you.
Another spidey movie? Well on the bright side it's better than DBZ

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I do not think Carnage would work. They already screwed it up once. Kraven? I do not think he would be that big of a threat after what Spidey has gone through. If we remember anything about sequels.....they get bigger and bigger. Kraven isn't big enough.

Lizard? Yes, I see it.

Suspect's Reviews

When was this?
he was referring to the other symbiote villian Venom. which i agree, was not potrayed that well in 3.

As for the fourth installment, give me Mysterio! The Lizard and/or Scorpion

Ok spidey-4, not looking forward to it as i was really dissapointed with Spiderman 3. I will end up going to see it as my other half is completely obsessed with anything even a little Spiderman related. But i doubt i will enjoy it unless its a vast improvement on the last one.

Lost in never never land
I'd be happy with a fourth Spiderman film. I liked the first wto a lot, and I thought that the third wasn't terrible, but was definitely a downer from the other two (too little focus). But I would definitely still go see a fourth one.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Sam Raimi really hates Venom, so you can see how that one got screwed. I'd guess, owing from his cameo in 3, it'd be the return of the Green Goblin and some MJ preggers goodness.

Sam Raimi really hates Venom, so you can see how that one got screwed. I'd guess, owing from his cameo in 3, it'd be the return of the Green Goblin and some MJ preggers goodness.
Raimi I know for a fact personally loves Venom. As for the Spidey 4, he could've used him more. As for the Green Goblin, I'm sick of seein him. GG2 is dead, so there's no sense anyways for him to show up. And a baby for MJ would a waste of a storyline.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sam Raimi really hates Venom.
No, he hated the fact that the studio made him include Venom after he already put two villians in...

crikey 9 films?! the last one sucked. sucked big time.
i dunno, it seems stupid to me as the world would have lost interest by the sixth film, that's if they continue to make them as bad as the third.
and i know the kingpin is in daredevil but i'd love to see him against spidey!

This would be pretty exciting. And I agree, without its original cast this won't work for me. As far as the villain goes, I think Scorpion would probably work well, and what about Shocker?

I'd miss Harry.

I thought they were alright, weird considering I was really hyped for the first one, as well as second and third.
I think the third just suffered from over-hyping, kinda' like POTC: Dead Man's Chest.
To be honest, a fourth seems less interesting because they already used up the best villains.
I just hope they don't burn us out, like Batman in the 90's.