Usual Suspects re-release

Tools    

Read on www.dvdfile.com that MGM is gonna be releasing The Usual Suspects Special Edition on April 2nd. The disc sounds pretty good, with commentaries, featurettes, and finally the deleted scenes which the actors talked about in the original dvd commentary. Also on April 2nd MGM will be releasing a special edition of Bull Durham, which also is gonna have a lot of features, such as a commentary with kevin costner and tim robbins, featurettes, trailers, and more.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Full specs for The Usual Suspects:

The Usual Suspects features new 2.35:1 anamorphic widescreen and full screen transfers and an English Dolby Digital surround track, along with a host of extras: audio commentary with director Bryan Singer and writer Christopher McQuarrie and a second commentary with editor and composer John Ottman, deleted scenes with commentary by Ottman, "Pursuing The Suspects," "Doing Time With The Suspects," "Heisting Cannes With The Usual Suspects" and "Keyser Sose: Lie Or Legend?" featurettes, a gag reel with Singer intro, trailers and TV spots. Retail is $24.95.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg