Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: James Sparrow

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sorry, I have been a bit slow at these, I have been sick

1) Where does your name come from?

2) You vs. Jack Sparrow, who wins?

3) or

Sorry, I have been a bit slow at these, I have been sick

1) Where does your name come from?

2) You vs. Jack Sparrow, who wins?

3) or

Holy geez this is delayed eh..

1) Its my actual name

2) Me of course seeing as how I could just turn of the dvd and his plans are foiled

3) for sure!

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Did I PM you about these?

Let's work on this thing, shall we? We'll see if you show back up again . . .

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Do you like to get down, and get funky with it? Disco, that is. It's still alive, you know!?!

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the food you hate the most.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

Do you have any children?

If so, how many?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you like Tom Cruise?

If so, why the hell do ya?

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Hung by your toenails or hung by your fingernails?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Why have you been gone for 8 1/2 months and suddenly showed up to answer these questions? What's been happening with you?

Do you still work at the establishment you list in your profile? In what way does working there affect the way you make movies? What kinds of movies do you like to make?

What states in the U.S. have you been to? What are the main differences you notice between the U.S. and Toronto? Did you act crazy in the U.S.? If so, how? What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Was it your own idea or a dare?

What is your favorite bird? Have you included that bird in a movie? Which birds have you included in your own films? Were they there for a reason or by accident? Do you relate to birds in any specific way?

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

Wow, thats a alot to throw away, but I suppose if I had to keep just one it would probably be Edward Scissorhands. I could watch that over and over and over again.

Do you like to get down, and get funky with it? Disco, that is. It's still alive, you know!?!

Sadly I am bless with two left feet and have no rhythm. Doesn't mean I dont try though

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Zooey Deschanel - Just stare into those eyes of hers for sure.

Johnny Depp -N/A

Jim Carrey - N/A

Kevin Conroy - Get him to do my voice mail. I mean come on, the voice of Batman!

Parker Posey - N/A

Name the food you hate the most.

I'll name it Clark.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

I write alot and read a ton of comics

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Probably 1922's Nosferatu.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

Hellboy 2: The Golden Army

Do you have any children?

None

If so, how many?

Zip

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Depends on the board game... I LOVE the game of Life.

Theater, or home theater?

Home Theater, but a really nice one.

Dogs, or cats?

A bit of both.

Do you like Tom Cruise?

I really do, I think he's a really talented actor and had made alot of wise choices and some stupid ones too but who doesn't.

If so, why the hell do ya?

I should have read the next question before I answered this one in the last.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Not much of a popcorn person but I get a poutine everytime I go to a famous players. MMMMMM

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

On occasion I will but most of the time, No.

Hung by your toenails or hung by your fingernails?

Probably fingernails, I hate toe nails and everything that comes with them.

Why have you been gone for 8 1/2 months and suddenly showed up to answer these questions? What's been happening with you?

I fall in and out of the forum funk alot, plus i've been enthralled with the Batman Virals that have been going on for quite some time which is how I won advance screening tickets for the movie this Tuesday. But also i've gotten into a pretty serious relationship so I find myself less and less on the computer as much as I used to. You can find more to this answer in the next question.

Do you still work at the establishment you list in your profile? In what way does working there affect the way you make movies? What kinds of movies do you like to make?

Yes I still work there, in fact I got promoted now so i'm a manager which isn't to shabby. One way it does effect me is financially. No longer do I have to pay to rent movies, now they're paying me to watch them which isn't a bad deal at all. The kind of movies I make are whatever peeks my interest at the time I suppose or whatever I feel like writing about. I haven't really succumb to just one way to shoot or one general area to keep to. More of a variety of things.

What states in the U.S. have you been to? What are the main differences you notice between the U.S. and Toronto? Did you act crazy in the U.S.? If so, how? What's the craziest thing you've ever done? Was it your own idea or a dare?

I have been to, New York, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, North Carolina, California, Texas, Utah, and Nevada. The differences, well people aren't at upset with the world in Toronto. New York is probably closest to what its like in Toronto just more people and more anger. Sadly I didn't act crazy in any of them i'm a pretty reserved person it takes alot to make me go crazy. I haven't really done alot of crazy things but I suppose the biggest achievement would be sky diving when I was about 9 or 10, it was tandem but it started my love for sky diving, now I dont need someone to jump with, and yes it was my own idea.

What is your favorite bird? Have you included that bird in a movie? Which birds have you included in your own films? Were they there for a reason or by accident? Do you relate to birds in any specific way?

I guessing your a bird person? Umm favorite bird would probably be a tie between a Sparrow, and a Blue-footed Booby. I'm pretty sure my budgie's managed to sneak into a frame or two of one of my films and it never really was planned or anything just didn't feel like moving the cage and I can't say I can sadly sorry.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I added some more to the usual list.

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Debate With?

Suspect's Reviews

I added some more to the usual list.

Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS
Damn i'm not sure i'm in place to answer those, Don't really know alot of them that well since my leave of absence.