Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: 7thson

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Sorry I have been a bit slow at these, I have been sick

I'll start the interrogation

1) Where does your name come from?

2) When I say musical....

3) Clifford the Big Red Dog, what would YOU feed him?

I am the 7th son of a few generations...my father was the 7th...and so on.

2) When I say musical....

I say I love 'em

3) Clifford the Big Red Dog, what would YOU feed him?

Blues Clues

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
1. What are your favorite musicals and why? Hopefully, you can share some anecdotes.

2. I know you have a large family, but I don't believe you have a 7th son. When do you think the next 7th son will arrive? Is this discussed amongst the family?

3. What are your favorite things to do at the beach? What's the craziest thing you ever did at the beach and lived to tell the tale?

4. For that matter, do you think you're crazy in any regards? Do others think you are somehow off? (Not me, of course, but the last question just got me to thinking...)

1. What are your favorite musicals and why? Hopefully, you can share some anecdotes.

Flash Gordon, of course
Popeye (yeah sue me)
Grease
Wizard of Oz
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Blues Brothers
etc... there are so many

Anecdotes: alright, but not right now I have not enough time to share this...will get back to ya.

2. I know you have a large family, but I don't believe you have a 7th son. When do you think the next 7th son will arrive? Is this discussed amongst the family?

Well w/o trying to give out TMI: I have had a vasecotomy so yeah the trend is over with me.

3. What are your favorite things to do at the beach? What's the craziest thing you ever did at the beach and lived to tell the tale?

I love to look at the cute girls in Bikinis...
I also enjoy the big waves and body surfing...who needs a board?
The craziest thing I ever did was walk along the railing of a tall pier with a best friend, below us were shallow waters with many barnacle infested pilings.

4. For that matter, do you think you're crazy in any regards? Do others think you are somehow off? (Not me, of course, but the last question just got me to thinking...) [/quote]

Of course I am crazy, not in a serial killer/stalker kinda way, but more of a: Hey ya only live once and the past is past, the future is not here yet, live now and have as much fun that is legally alowed!

Heh ...meanie

I would have to say Cait', and the short answer to why: she is sweet and caring and a cop for goodness sake .
Yeah, I figured I should give that one back to you.

You probably won't believe this, but I felt sure you would name her.
You two get along so well.

Welcome to the human race...

I am the 7th son of a few generations...my father was the 7th...and so on.
I think that makes you a wizard or something...

I only have one question for now...

What's the deal with you and Flash Gordon?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Paul McCartney or John Lennon

Why don't you have a "Favourite Movies" (yes that's right America, it has a U) dropdown when you post?

Frank or Nancy Sinatra?

Franky

Elvis or Lisa-Marie Presley?
Elvis ~ Love Me Tender

Prince William or Prince Harry or Queen Elizabeth?

Long live the Queen

What's the deal with you and Flash Gordon?

I really love music and Sci-Fi/Fantasy, be they musicals/books/movies/bands/Radio/TV, etc.... Flash combines music, Sci-Fi, comedy, 80's, and most of all Queen. I also enjoy Highlander for pretty much the same reasons. This movie is just so much fun and brings many memories, not sure what more I can say, other than Max Von Sydow makes a really bad ass villan.

Paul McCartney or John Lennon
John for sure (but I do not dislike Paul):

Why no Favs list?

I am waiting till I finish my top 101 list, otherwise the top ten are no suprise. IOW...I am working on it.

How many movies do you own?

If you had to throw all but one of your movies away, which one would you keep?

Around 2500 if you count VHS, Beta, Lasedisc, DVD, Blu Ray.

Flash Gordon of Course.

2nd would be My VHS TV copy of Yellow Submarine.

So, excluding Flash Gordon, which would you keep?
Yellow Sub.

Then: Breakfast Club

It could easilly be many others though so no reason really to choose these other than I love them.

Your Avatar? Is this a trick question? If I say no am I a homophobe and if I say yes am I gay? (Thats a joke peeps please no hate mail)
Seriously it disturbs me cause it makes me feel so inadequate.

Yellow Sub.

Then: Breakfast Club
Mine would be Halloween. It's my first, and more than likely forever, favorite, horror film. It's my favorite genre, and holiday, as well.

Seriously it disturbs me cause it makes me feel so inadequate.
hehe It's not a trick question. I like your answers.
It's funny, I've dated from 5'5" - 6'7", skinny, body builder, over-weight . . . I honestly prefer a man with some weight on him. I was just having fun with that avatar, because of all the nude, and half nude lady avatars on this board. I'm already bored with him.