The fast and the Furious 4

Tools    

I'm looking for more info on the upcoming 4the movie in the fast and the furious series.
I've got some details at various sites (like actors etc) but no word on the plot or anything else ...

imdb's profile about this movie has nothing much to say yet but this is what I've stumbled over the web
it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/category/the-fast-and-the-furious-4-2009-movie/

Yes, the prequel thing I've heard.
it's because one of the actors that has been confirmed was actually killed in the 3rd movie. Thus a prequel makes sence.

well i do hope they make the part 4 lol

The series has been good so far. Even bringing Vin Diesel in the ending of FF3 was a surprise.

How can they make a prequel? Would it be called FF2.5?

rex
ff2.5 lol that sounds good

F&F: Carburetors only Please

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Official plot outline:

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reteam for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed -- "Fast and Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.

When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O'Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmanuever him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what's possible behind the wheel.
Source

Stuck in the middle with you.
Well I've seen all 3 and they weren't awful so I'm curious to see how it turns out

I can't wait to see this movie!!
The first two were brilliant, the third good, but was'nt the best one.

.....doesn't know what to put here!
FF3 was alright, but not worth a rewatvh, i sold the DVD. I not sure if i'll go see this or not.

Last DVD watched-Scary Movie 3

Last DVD Bought-Scary Movie 3

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are going to reteam. I loved the third one better than I did the first and second one, so I'm definitely keeping an eye out for this.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Ok two words PAUL WALKER.....I have a crush on him, I'm lame I know!!! I will watch anything he's in lol! I did however like these movies.

Sorry, guys, already a thread on this: http://www.movieforums.com/community...t=Fast+Furious

And here's the official trailer:
This Thread Was Started In January And That Thread Was Started In August, This One Was Created First.

Movie Forums Extra
Hi guys Which is the most interesting game that can i download???????????
give the answer as soon as possible

I can't wait to see how this turns out.