Doomsday

Tools    

This movie has a mixed story line of 28 weeks later and Mad Max for me, others says more of Resident Evil, here's the official trailer from yahoo movies.

Great Britain, 2007. A deadly plague, known as the "Reaper Virus," has broken out, killing hundreds of thousands in its wake. In desperation, the British Government evacuates as many survivors as it can out of the infected area, and then builds a wall, preventing the remainder from escaping. Thirty years later, with the wall still up and the victims all but forgotten, the virus breaks out again. The Government decides to send a crack team of operatives, led by Major Eden Sinclair, into the hot zone to investigate the possibility of a cure.
quoted from imdb

Lost in never never land
That really does remind me of the Mad Max or Escape from New York/L.A. films.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

Oh sound very very interesting combining all good movies story line...Another virus break out movie...Nice...

I think it's not nice to have a new movie patterned to other movies, IMO originality still counts for a good movie recipe?

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I also detected a bit of the Escape From series in there

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm looking forward to this. Neil Marshall has yet to let me down. Both Dog Soldiers and The Descent were great films. He takes a tired genre and makes them exciting again, I hope he does the same with this.

I just hope the bigger budget doesn't ruin this film.

Suspect's Reviews

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Oh myyyyy! Those posters are sick. I can't wait. My only reservation about the picture is what Suspect already pointed out. The bigger budget. Part of the charm of Dog Soldiers and The Descent were their grisly effects and lower tier production value. I just hope Marshall doesn't gloss over too much of Doomsday.

at least the people remain people after the virus, not mutant monsters. Very Mad Max, but hopefully Neil Marshall will make it right. and there's Bob Hoskins too

Those were the people who inhabit the abandoned hot zone, I don't know if the reaper virus has something like people killing people type of virus or it's just virus killing people.

Nice poster dude...I want to have that and post it to my room...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
is that Alex De Large?

I think this is some kinda Resident Evil movie..

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm excited to see how he does with this film. I really enjoyed The Descent. The posters work really well visually, I hope the film does as well.