The Black Keys (blues band)

Tools    

So please tell me there's somebody here who has heard of these guys...

The Black Keys

A blues/rock band from Ohio. If you enjoy blues and rawk, you'll like em for sure. I've seen them live and it was the best concert i've ever been to (bonnaroo 07). They just create so much energy with 2 people, two super talented guys who can groove and jam like its nothin.

Vid

Just google them next time you go there....trust me

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I've got all their albums, so I enjoy them a lot. As far as authentic electric blues goes, I don't think you can do any better. Of course, the added thing I like that they bring is that they're a garage band at heart.

A system of cells interlinked
I will give them a shot, but, I will say right off that I usually don't care for bands that play without enough low-end and rhythmic reinforcement (ie. a bass guitar player). The White Stripes do this, and i think they are the worst **** to hit the airwaves in a WHILE. I will gives these cats a try tho...

I've got all their albums, so I enjoy them a lot. As far as authentic electric blues goes, I don't think you can do any better. Of course, the added thing I like that they bring is that they're a garage band at heart.
hell yes. they have such a raw sound, i love it. they'll record music in actual garages and stuff and i even heard they set the drum set up around a toilet and Dan (the guitarist) would stand in the shower and shred and sing, just to get unique sounds.

I really think they are the best band out there today.