Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: gummo

Tools    

gummo, I am sorry to inform you that it is your turn on the seat. Since I don't know you well at all, I shall start off the festivities with some levity.

1). Will you have a halloween costume this year? If so, what is it and why?

2). I notice you listed serial killers in your profile as a subject that interests you. Is there a particular case that interests you more than others?

3). What is your favorite poem? Why?

4). I notice you have Blue Velvet on your favorite movies list. What do you like about it? Overall, do you think Laura Dern is a good actress? Is Blue Velvet your favorite of her roles?

5). What's for breakfast?

Put me in your pocket...
Ooo...gummos turn. Let's see....

1. Are you most like your mom or your dad...and in what ways?

2. What can you appreciate about your parents now that you didn't when you were younger?

3. If you could change one thing about you or your past, what would it be?

4. I think I read somewhere that your engagement has been posponed? How are you and he are doing? Can you update us if it's not too awkward or uncomfortable?

5. Have you thought/talked about having kids? How many?

6. What do you fear the most?

7. Who would you rather spend an evening with...
....Simon Cowell or Paula Abdul?
And, why?

My computer is away getting repaired, can you guys and girls hold my seat til it comes back? You can go on to the next person on the list.

My computer is away getting repaired, can you guys and girls hold my seat til it comes back? You can go on to the next person on the list.
hehe I just put this in the other section. You said, "Yes please." so I did. shhh

Ok, well we have the laptop back now. But I have lots of studying to do for my upcoming exams. But I will likely come in and answer these questions either later tonight or tomorrow.

*thanks Destiny!*

Have you ever met anyone from on-line?

What is your favorite holiday?

How many, and what kind of pets do you have?

Do you prefer being alone (as in nothing in person, on the phone, or on-line), or do you prefer being around people?

1). Will you have a halloween costume this year? If so, what is it and why?

2). I notice you listed serial killers in your profile as a subject that interests you. Is there a particular case that interests you more than others?

3). What is your favorite poem? Why?

4). I notice you have Blue Velvet on your favorite movies list. What do you like about it? Overall, do you think Laura Dern is a good actress? Is Blue Velvet your favorite of her roles?

5). What's for breakfast?
1. Yes, I have a costume this year... lol, it's a silly story, so sit back and enjoy. Well I have huge breasts and my friend wants me to dress slutty (as in wear a shirt that shows my cleavage) so that I can attact guys. The reason she wants me to attract guys is because she wants to get "laid" since she hasn't been laid in over a year and is in need of it. So the plan for halloween night is, we are going bar hopping with us both dressed up as sluts. I am supposed to attract guys attention and then she pounces. So I am wearing this long black wig and slutty clothes. So I guess you can say, I am going as a slut for halloween.

2. John Wayne Gacy is my favourite serial killer. I just think it's hilarious that he played a clown and then he came home and chopped up people and buried them in his basement. What a freak!

3. I don't have a favourite poem, but my favourite poet is Charles Bukowski. He is very blunt and writes similar to my stuff.

4. When I watched Blue Velvet for the first time I thought to myself, I've never seen anything so disturbing and beautifully written. I just can't express how much I love this movie. I just do. Laura Dern is fine as an actress. She did a good job in Blue Velvet. And yes, Blue Velvet is my favourite role of hers.

5. An Orange and Cranberry muffin

Ooo...gummos turn. Let's see....

1. Are you most like your mom or your dad...and in what ways?

2. What can you appreciate about your parents now that you didn't when you were younger?

3. If you could change one thing about you or your past, what would it be?

4. I think I read somewhere that your engagement has been posponed? How are you and he are doing? Can you update us if it's not too awkward or uncomfortable?

5. Have you thought/talked about having kids? How many?

6. What do you fear the most?

7. Who would you rather spend an evening with...
....Simon Cowell or Paula Abdul?
And, why?

1. I am most like my mom. We look alike, we both laugh the same and have the same voice. We both have wild mood swings and we both love music.

2. I appreciate how they could stretch a buck. I realize now how much my mom cared about me as a teenager, when I thought she and the rest of the world hated me.

3. Nothing. I am happy with the way my life is now and changing anything from the past would be pointless.

4. It is no longer postponed Jason went to detox and hasn't had a drink in a few weeks.

5. We have talked about having kids. I would like 2 children, a boy and a girl. But sometimes I don't want any, or else maybe just one. So I think I'm going to wait awhile...

6. Fire!!!!! I fear that my apartment will catch on fire and I will burn to death.

7. lol, likely Paula because she would compliment me all the time. Simon would only critisize and make me feel like ****.

Have you ever met anyone from on-line?

What is your favorite holiday?

How many, and what kind of pets do you have?

Do you prefer being alone (as in nothing in person, on the phone, or on-line), or do you prefer being around people?

1. Nope, never met anyone from online.

2. Halloween and Christmas are tied.

3. I have 10 pets. Two cats and eight tropical fish.

4. It really depends on my mood. I suppose it is equal for me. But I am definately less shy online than in person or on the phone.

Welcome to the human race...
Do you read much? If so, what are some of your favourite books?

If you were stuck on a desert island and the only food available consisted of the same meal three times a day for however long you were there, what would that meal be?

You can have any five people, living or dead, over at your house for dinner and drinks. Who would they be and why?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Dear gummo,

Please forgive me because I'm a Heathen among heathens, but you have a chance to pay me back shortly.

I'd like to know where your user name came from. Not so much the where, but more the why. (I realize that if I'd just MoFo'd earlier, I'd know, but, what can I say?

I know I don't know jack, but I'm still interested in your family, so anything you can share about them, I'd appreciate mucho.

One other thing; You have great taste in movies. Well (oops!), at least #1 & 3. Can you give some personal reasons why you enjoy black comedies so much?

Do you read much? If so, what are some of your favourite books?

If you were stuck on a desert island and the only food available consisted of the same meal three times a day for however long you were there, what would that meal be?

You can have any five people, living or dead, over at your house for dinner and drinks. Who would they be and why?
1) I read an average amount. Some of my favourite books are American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, Perfume by Patrick Suskind, The Outsider by Albert Camus, Metamorphesis by Franz Kafka, there are a lot...

2) Well my favourite food is lasagna but I think I would eat cereal 3 times a day.

3) Frank Sinatra, David Bowie, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart, and my best friend, Lauren

Dear gummo,

Please forgive me because I'm a Heathen among heathens, but you have a chance to pay me back shortly.

I'd like to know where your user name came from. Not so much the where, but more the why. (I realize that if I'd just MoFo'd earlier, I'd know, but, what can I say?

I know I don't know jack, but I'm still interested in your family, so anything you can share about them, I'd appreciate mucho.

One other thing; You have great taste in movies. Well (oops!), at least #1 & 3. Can you give some personal reasons why you enjoy black comedies so much?
1) It came from the movie Gummo. I chose it because I was watching it at the time I signed up here and it was my favourite movie at the time as well.

2) Well I have 2 brothers, one older, one younger...so that makes me stuck in the middle and the only girl. My parents are still married, have been for 30 something years. My ancestors come from Ireland and Scotland. My father is retiring on Dec 19th from his career driving a ferry to and from the island I grew up. My mom was and is a housewife. My older brother has had numerous jobs, including being a chef and drywaller, now he owns a cleaning business. My younger brother has also had numerous jobs including gas station attendent, adult video store clerk, boat cleaner, and now he works at a Pepsi plant and occationally works with my older brother in his cleaning business. My older brother has 3 children and unwed. My younger brother is married with a child on the way. I am the first person in my family to go on to post-secondary education. I am not married and I don't have kids.

3) When I was a teenager going through depression, I made jokes about my own misery to help get me through some rough times. I think this became the norm for me because to this day when something is bothering me, I will make jokes at my own expense. It is weird but it comforts me...sort of like, if I can see humour in my situation then maybe I can get through it. Also, if I don't sound too serious when I tell someone what's going on, then they won't get too close to me or worry too much about me. This is just a mechanism I've used for many years and I'm trying to break away from it. But anyway, these movies fit in with my personality or in some cases resemble my life story.

1. Yes, I have a costume this year... lol, it's a silly story, so sit back and enjoy. Well I have huge breasts and my friend wants me to dress slutty (as in wear a shirt that shows my cleavage) so that I can attact guys. The reason she wants me to attract guys is because she wants to get "laid" since she hasn't been laid in over a year and is in need of it. So the plan for halloween night is, we are going bar hopping with us both dressed up as sluts. I am supposed to attract guys attention and then she pounces. So I am wearing this long black wig and slutty clothes. So I guess you can say, I am going as a slut for halloween.
Well, the elephant in the room is the question just sitting there and begging for response.
How was your halloween? How was your friend's halloween?

3. I don't have a favourite poem, but my favourite poet is Charles Bukowski. He is very blunt and writes similar to my stuff.
Would you be willing to post some of your work here?

5. An Orange and Cranberry muffin
Is this always, frequently, infrequently, or an isolated event?

One more... have you ever seen a ghost?

Well, the elephant in the room is the question just sitting there and begging for response.
How was your halloween? How was your friend's halloween?

Would you be willing to post some of your work here?

Is this always, frequently, infrequently, or an isolated event?

One more... have you ever seen a ghost?
1) My halloween was pretty fun. My friend didn't get laid because she chickened out at the last minute...lol But I had fun, danced a lot.

2) I think I may have in the past...but I could again.

3) An isolated event. I normally have cereal.

4) No, I've never seen one but I thought I heard one a few times. I think I would **** my pants if I saw one.

HoHoHo!

What do you want for Christmas this year?

(By the way, HoHoHo! Sorry for the vibrating stocking last year! I told the elves to pack the damn batteries seperately)

4) No, I've never seen one but I thought I heard one a few times. I think I would **** my pants if I saw one.

Why is that? Are you a religious type person? Do think ghosts are something to be frightened of? Why do you think that?

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions...

1) If you could change one feature on your face, what would it be?

2) Did you ever talk to the monster in your closet when you were younger?

3) If you could follow one celebrity around for a month, who would it be?

4) Do you march to your own drums or someone else’s?

5) Do you like The Beatles? And if so, what is your favorite song?

6) Who do you admire more than anyone else? And why?

7) Buried or cremated?

8) If you could go back in time and witness one historical event, what would it be?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Where have you been?

What's going on in your life, to keep you away from us wonderful bunch of people?

Why haven't you finished answering your questions?

Are you going to be more regular, eventually?

I'm referring to your posting, not your bowels.

Have you noticed that I ask a lot more questions, these days?

If you get your ass back on here, I'll ask you about 30 more.